parting out SUPER COUPE 1990

fast bird

parting out SUPER COUPE,

1990 FORD THUNDERBIRD SUPER COUPE, Supercharged 3.8 5 speed, manual trans nice wheels and tires it all works if you need a 3.8 motor you can see it run,works great supercharger runs great.parting out the car so email me the parts you need the car is complete now.so let me know what you need it has it all.pm me

rear spoiler

Looking for a rear spoiler for my '89 SC. GOT ONE? Rick

1990 FORD THUNDERBIRD SUPER COUPE, Supercharged 3.8 5 speed, manual trans nice wheels and tires it all works if you need a 3.8 motor you can see it run,works great supercharger runs great.parting out the car so email me the parts you need the car is complete now.so let me know what you need it has it all.pm me[/QUOTE]

fast bird said:
parting out SUPER COUPE,

1990 FORD THUNDERBIRD SUPER COUPE, Supercharged 3.8 5 speed, manual trans nice wheels and tires it all works if you need a 3.8 motor you can see it run,works great supercharger runs great.parting out the car so email me the parts you need the car is complete now.so let me know what you need it has it all.pm me

What color is the interior?

Hey

fast bird said:
parting out SUPER COUPE,

Where are you located>>>>???????

Don

does the car or tranny have 30k? If so any proof that it has 30k? If the car itself has 30k take a picture of the odometer inside the car or take a picture of the receipts for the rebuilt tranny, Thanks Dan

i need the metal floorplate that the shifter comes up through. With a good rubber backing and boot. How much to 87111?

fast bird said:
parting out SUPER COUPE,

I need an undamaged gray dash assembly. I'm in San Antonio, and can drive up, pull it out, and pay cash. Let me know via PM if it's good, and if so, your price.

Thanks,

Jerry Davis

fast bird said:
sorry no rear spoiler inside is gray and im in fort worth

What's the condition of the interior door panels? Any broken mounting clips or broken door pulls/ door pull brackets?

fast bird said:
i have all the receipts for the rebuilt tranny do you have a fax #?

the seats are gone as of today

NO I don't but if you want scan it on a scanner and send it to me

Back