Mass Airflow Calibration Or Sampling Tube?

wakinyantanka

Hey guys need a little help. I am wondering since I am upgrading to 42# injectors what would be best with my C&L 76mm MAF. Should I send it out to have it calibrated or just change the sampling tube to purple?
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciatted. Also if I should send it out, where do I send it to for calibration?

Thanks

wakinyantanka said:
Hey guys need a little help. I am wondering since I am upgrading to 42# injectors what would be best with my C&L 76mm MAF. Should I send it out to have it calibrated or just change the sampling tube to purple?
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciatted. Also if I should send it out, where do I send it to for calibration?

Thanks
....with the C&L you just change the tube,C&L's use the your stock oem electronics......
z

Stock Electronics

z90sc said:
....with the C&L you just change the tube,C&L's use the your stock oem electronics
Can the OEM electronics accomodate 42#ers? I know that they can handle 36#ers, just not sure about 42#ers.

68COUGAR

Yes the stock electronics can handle 42s and even 50s. Just change the sample tube and it will be pretty close...adaptive learning feature will clen it up a little more over time.

No matter what meter you use, it won't be spot on...to do that you need a dyno tune and a custom chip or some other tuning device.

David

David Neibert said:
Yes the stock electronics can handle 42s and even 50s. Just change the sample tube and it will be pretty close...adaptive learning feature will clen it up a little more over time.

No matter what meter you use, it won't be spot on...to do that you need a dyno tune and a custom chip or some other tuning device.

David

Thanks for the info Dave

Just slapped in 42's and C&L 76mm MAF with tube. Also have no egr and car runs good. CEL is always on though.

Micah

Hey Z, the car hes talking about is that 89 SC I brought by your house! lol What a small world. Glad to see the old bird is doing so well! Ready to sell yours yet Z? lol

Back