SC interior

The only part that I can think of that wouldn't work is the center console top. SCs have the e-brake and switches for the fog lights and ride control at the center console.
Other parts may have small differences - the C-pillar panel may or may not have courtesy lights, the instrument cluster bezel may or may not have the automatic headlights and auto-dimming headlights switch and/or a sensor for the climate control, the defroster opening panel may or may not have a sensor for the climate control, the front seats switch panel won't have the same number of switches, the headliner may be different depending on whether the car has a moonroof and whether the moonroof motor is in the front or at the back, the rear seat back may have a center armrest or may fold down, on the LX the panel on the right side of the dash will have the LX badge, etc.
So it all depends on which parts you want to replace, whether you are changing the color of the interior, and how fussy you are.

I have black interior in my 90 SC that I am parting out this week if you are looking to swap in the sc interior I can sell.

All of the parts are 100% interchangeable. From what I've seen when I owned my LX and my SC, you have to keep "generations" in mind when switching interiors. 94-97 Interiors are all basically the same, just a few minor differences. The console top, not hard to deal with. You can re-route he ebrake cable to work with the hand brake if you want. The great thing about mass produced cars is they try to keep as much interchangeable as possible. Typically, the wiring is going to be there (unless it's an oddball option such as the cellphone).

I know for a fact on my LX that it had the harness for dual front power seats.

Anyway.. when changing interior pieces, you have to consider what else goes along with the piece before deciding to change it. The LX rear-seatback for instance uses a V-shaped brace. The SC split-fold uses a pair of L-shaped brackets. The braces need to be swapped. Keep a systemic approach to swapping interior pieces and you'll be fine.

Back