Has everyone seen the new Autometer......

unclenick

Gauges that act like a G-Tech? It is bad a$$. I have to get me one of these!

mrtdpic.jpg

"Clean Installation
No more devices hanging from your windshield, or cords dangling to your auxiliary power port
Built in standard 2 1/16” gauge size – D-PIC’s compact size allows it to be easily mounted in a Pod, Pillar, Cup or custom Dash location
Available in two styles to match either your Auto Meter Ultra-Lite or Cobalt gauges for a clean appearance and perfect complement to your existing instrumentation
Real–Time G’s
Choose either forward (front and back) or lateral (left and right) axis instantaneous acceleration G Forces on the LED array and digital display
LED array graph will show magnitude of the G force, while the instantaneous value will be display in the numeric digital display
Peak memory feature allows you to recall the highest G Forces achieved in both axes (all four directions) during Real-Time operation
0 to 60mph Acceleration Time
Measure your vehicle’s 0-60mph acceleration time with precision
Capture Peak Acceleration G Forces
Compare your latest efforts to a saved best, see the difference between the two, and improve your driving skills while monitoring how performance upgrades affect your vehicle’s performance
60 to 0mph Braking Distance
Precisely calculate the distance your vehicle needs to come to a stop from 60mph
Capture Peak Deceleration G Forces
Compare your latest efforts to a saved best, see the difference between the two, and improve your driving skills while monitoring how performance upgrades affect your vehicle’s performance
¼ Mile ET and Speed
Test your vehicle’s capabilities and times for quarter mile acceleration, and see both your ¼ mile speed in MPH and elapsed time in seconds
Reaction Time
Practice and record your reaction time in ¼ mile acceleration mode
Horsepower Mode
Calculate peak horsepower to the wheels (whp) of your vehicle in horsepower mode
Compare your latest peak to a saved best, see the difference between the two, and monitor how performance upgrades affect your vehicle’s performance "

This is soooo cool!

mainbox01body_b.jpg

6180_d.jpg

4380_d.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna raise some Smoke!!! Diane already Is...!

unclenick said:
Gauges that act like a G-Tech? It is bad a$$. I have to get me one of these!

mrtdpic.jpg

"Clean Installation
No more devices hanging from your windshield, or cords dangling to your auxiliary power port
Built in standard 2 1/16” gauge size – D-PIC’s compact size allows it to be easily mounted in a Pod, Pillar, Cup or custom Dash location
Available in two styles to match either your Auto Meter Ultra-Lite or Cobalt gauges for a clean appearance and perfect complement to your existing instrumentation
Real–Time G’s
Choose either forward (front and back) or lateral (left and right) axis instantaneous acceleration G Forces on the LED array and digital display
LED array graph will show magnitude of the G force, while the instantaneous value will be display in the numeric digital display
Peak memory feature allows you to recall the highest G Forces achieved in both axes (all four directions) during Real-Time operation
0 to 60mph Acceleration Time
Measure your vehicle’s 0-60mph acceleration time with precision
60 to 0mph Braking Distance
Precisely calculate the distance your vehicle needs to come to a stop from 60mph
Capture Peak Deceleration G Forces
¼ Mile ET and Speed
Test your vehicle’s capabilities and times for quarter mile acceleration, and see both your ¼ mile speed in MPH and elapsed time in seconds
Reaction Time
Practice and record your reaction time in ¼ mile acceleration mode
Horsepower Mode
Calculate peak horsepower to the wheels (whp) of your vehicle in horsepower mode
Compare your latest peak to a saved best, see the difference between the two, and monitor how performance upgrades affect your vehicle’s performance "

This is soooo cool!

mainbox01body_b.jpg

6180_d.jpg

4380_d.jpg

I suppose you did not receiver the Gtech we purchased for you. We got you the G tech pro...Now I see HMMM... I have to call Summit to see why you have not received it. I'm calling is a few minutes because it's on out credit card and we were wondering why you had not mentioned anything... Can you download these unto your computer? I have not seen these before. But I gonna find ouy where you G-tech pro went.Now I realize a few things. I'm looking into my cristal ball, I'm Pi--ed. How much are these and where can they be bought bresides autometer. Can you get these at summit? Let me know If you have not received yout g-tech It was not Cheap. We just paid the credit card and It was charged to us. Summit owes my a few bucks Now I'm really :mad: :mad: :mad: I bought some guages that do not work properly, and I ordered 5 Rippers and they have not arrived.....Got to call right Now..........................................! What's your address I need it and Diane cant find it. Please call me from the store.
That's quite a few dead President Grant or is it Hamilton...?

Pop's!

Last edited:
Back