custom intake tube w/ k&n filter
73mm mafs
70mm bbk tb
hand ported stock plenum
spec stage 3 clutch
spec lightweight aluminum flywheel
190lph fuel pump
fel-pro head gaskets
i wanted to know how far i can go with the flowmaster cat back before it becomes a restriction? also can someone give a estimate on rwhp and is this a 13sec. car. open to suggestions, tips and ideals. thanks

Last edited:
hp

i did not see custom sct chip on that list your car is prob lean and wont run worth a damn if you dont have a chip get one.

He's only got a 73 maf & didn't say anything about changing injectors. ... It may still be running real good still at this point.

I'd guestimate about 230rwhp. Give or take 10. ... I'd say move with a set of heads/cam & new charger. That'll point you where you'd like to be. .. You're in the mid-to-late 14's I'd say at this point.

Anthony

SilverCasket said:
He's only got a 73 maf & didn't say anything about changing injectors. ... It may still be running real good still at this point.

I'd guestimate about 230rwhp. Give or take 10. ... I'd say move with a set of heads/cam & new charger. That'll point you where you'd like to be. .. You're in the mid-to-late 14's I'd say at this point.

Anthony

thanks for the input. next on the list is 3.27's and a custom fmic/blower top and a 10% jackshaft pully. the head/cam is coming after all bolt ons is complete. so do u think im okay with the exhaust setup or will i have to upgrade. i forgot to mention that i also have a 190lph fuel pump installed and 42lb injectors and sampling tube on the way. my goal is a 12sec. street car all suggestions welcome. and also should i go with sct or the mn-12 eec tuner? :)

Technically you want the shortest possible length for exhaust. Minimum amount of bends. I would put them where you like, wouldn'y make to big of a difference.

Back