90sc5spblack YOU SHIP, ITS FREE PARTS!!!

Deimos

look we are trying to give away this car practically, you pay for shipping and thats it. heres a list of what we are keeping, if you want this item PM me and we will talk:

PREMIUM PARTS:

engine
tranny
rear end
all computers
rotors
certain suspension items
passenger side front fender

abs system.........?

When we figure out where you are? We'll figure out what it will cost me to have the abs system shipped to me. here we go again, I'll take a guess he's west of n.y. and north of Tijuana. LOL!!!!!!! W.L.

how much for the engine tranny computer and all the wireing i live in tampa fl i will come to pick up items please price items to sell

The engine is down to the short block now, but I have everthing still that goes on it, including every thing you mentioned. Make an offer I will conserder
selling, or just pm me.

Looking for the retainer clip in the ebrake adjuster assembly. Its just a slim and rather flimsy "clip" thing that goes in the adjuster assembly for the ebrake cables in the rear (right next to the pumpkin). Let me know if u have it...thanx!

I'm comming down right past you on Sunday on my way to Venice..PM me a number to call if your gonna be home... ;)

Free stuff available. Just find out how you would prefer to ship and the cost and that could be the your only expense to get it. I can't sit around finding out this information for potentional buyers so you do the homework. I Have a complete Black on Black 5spd 90SC to disassemble no time to waste. I have to get this car out of the Garage to make room for my 91. Get FREE PARTS while you can............yea!

what about the unibody? basically a shell with nothing in it would that be availiable anytime soon?

rims?

YEAH, the unibody will be ready soon, probably a week or so, almost disassembled. the rims are up for grabs also make an offer we will consider

Get Some

In Fact EVERYTHING is still here. This car drove into the garage complete, so all parts are good and still available. Don't let this pass you by, if you need something for your sc.

Short or long block?

When you say engine, do you mean a short or long block you are keeping? If short, I'll take the A/C compressor if it had A/C. Will this fit a '93 AOD?

Back