Help... need help with wires after rebuilding engine.

AlanEdwards

I have got the engine back in the car and am having a hard time with the wiring. Does anyone have any pics of which wires go where, on which side of the engine, and are there any clips that don't go to anything.

If it helps, it's a '94, LOADED: COMPLETELY, even a Ford factory voice activated cell phone. The car has every single option that Ford offered for the SC.

Take care.

Anyone? If not photos, how about a description of the main wiring that goes to, or comes from the engine, and where it goes? Take care.

Ford uses a different connector on every single wire (they only go on one way and only fit what they should fit) . How you cant figure out were the wires go is pretty scarry. Sorry but my FSM dosent even have good pics of wiring, probably because they already made it as sinple as can be. I also just read about your MAF you just ruined it, it is a calibrated peice of equipment and you just threw it all out of wac. It will probably run pig rich now, if you did a full rebuild with fresh rings you risk wiping out the rings with to much fuel. I have seen it done with other modified MAFs, you might want to look into a C&L now.

Last edited:
Back