clutch sticking....maybe?

cato

a few months ago, coming off the interstate I downshifted and my (I thought) clutch died. fast forward to last friday, I dropped the trans, and found out that the clutch seemd to be fine, just my t/o bearing apparently seized and tore up the slave with it. so I got a new one, replaced it and everything was fine the first 3 days or so. yesterday I get into it and crank it, in reverse, with the clutch in, I back out and after taking it out of R, it won't go back into gear. start it agian in 1 and it goes, although with a little trouble into the other gears, so today I jack it up and try to bleed the clutch a little more, and get no air, only fluid. pull the little rubber cover on the transmission and the slave seems to be traveling fine, drive it for a while and crank it again, not in gear, won't go into gear. turn it off, crank it in reverse, and its fine after I take it out. could something be sticking?? am I just missing something obvious, should I change the clutch?? (its only 2 years old with maybe 10lk on it) thanks for ANY help

Back