Digital Pod Gauges for sale

J

Joisey Jim

I still have 3 Intellitronix 2.1/16" black face (and trim) digital gauges from parting my '93 SC - 2 are multi-color bar graph Air/fuel ratio (1 for each cylinder bank) and a Voltmeter (red display). Have original boxes and wiring instruction sheets. Quick sale $50.00 for all 3 including shipping. E-mail me for pictures at "j.pearce1@worldnet.att.net".
Jim.

Joisey Jim said:
I still have 3 Intellitronix 2.1/16" black face (and trim) digital gauges from parting my '93 SC - 2 are multi-color bar graph Air/fuel ratio (1 for each cylinder bank) and a Voltmeter (red display). Have original boxes and wiring instruction sheets. Quick sale $50.00 for all 3 including shipping. E-mail me for pictures at "j.pearce1@worldnet.att.net".
Jim.

Email sent and dibs.

Calling Joisey Jim. Calling Joisey Jim. Beuller??? Beuller??? Maybe he's on vac? I would like to close this deal.

Joisey Jim was great to deal with for me, I gots ma' raised top and a K&N filter from him, all very quick once I paid, and professionally (prolly MBX???) shipping!

I'm sure you'll catch up with him!!!!!

Sorry Boys (just sent you a separate e-mail Paul) - but I got delayed at the hospital over the week-end, due to a very nasty bug bite while cutting the grass. In fact they put on a cocktail of anti-biotics and liquids only for 3 days. I was just released this afternoon. Of course had I been working on my SC instead of cutting the grass non of this would have happened !!!!. At least that's what I keep telling my wife.
Happy days,
Jim.

Joisey Jim said:
Sorry Boys (just sent you a separate e-mail Paul) - but I got delayed at the hospital over the week-end, due to a very nasty bug bite while cutting the grass. In fact they put on a cocktail of anti-biotics and liquids only for 3 days. I was just released this afternoon. Of course had I been working on my SC instead of cutting the grass non of this would have happened !!!!. At least that's what I keep telling my wife.
Happy days,
Jim.

Sorry to hear about that, but glad you are feeling better. Payment sent.

Back