PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Factory Service Manuals and Parts

Thundersteel
07-14-2005, 10:44 AM
I have the complete Ford Factory Service Manual set (Service Manual; Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnostics; and the Electrical/Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual). They are in excellent condition, and they come with the hard plastic binders. Much better than Haynes/Chiltons! $125 for the entire set, including shipping.

Rear spoiler (electric red). I got it from Street Beat Customs and had it painted by my local body shop. 2-leg, with a 25.5" long LED strip on it (80 LEDs). It's only been on the car about a year. Great condition. $125 shipped.

New black THUNDERBIRD SC decals for the rear bumper. When light hits them they reflect white. I got these from Bob White Decals, so you know they are a quality item. I had them custom made, as they didn't have them in stock. The envelope contains 2 sets--each set is a slightly different size. Use the one that fits your application (I think the 94-94 'birds had a different size than the earlier models). $20 shipped.

Owner's manual (I have 2). They come with the blue-zippered pouch.
They are both in outstanding condition. $10 shipped (each).

1995 T-bird sales brochure. Excellent condition. $10 shipped.

New solid rubber engine mounts (1 pair). I bought these from Super Coupe Performance, but I never installed them. They list them for $90, but I'll let the set go for $50 shipped.

SC Collar Nut Tool (OEM)--I bought it a couple years ago, but I never used it. $40 shipped.

MrBlvd
07-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Sent Pm .....

Kurt K
07-14-2005, 11:16 AM
New black THUNDERBIRD SC decals for the rear bumper. When light hits them they reflect white. I got these from Bob White Decals, so you know they are a quality item. I had them custom made, as they didn't have them in stock. The envelope contains 2 sets--each set is a slightly different size. Use the one that fits your application (I think the 94-94 'birds had a different size than the earlier models). $20 shipped.

Dibs on the stickers. Please email me.

edit: well I see it's a bad thing when you get called away from your desk before you hit the send button :rolleyes: Oh well, if the guy in front of me doesn't want the stickers, I'll take them.

Thanks

MrBlvd
07-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Kurt, he states he has two sets and that the 94/95 is a different size than the earlier cars. I have a 94 it looks like you have a 92 ... if all of the above is true, I will give you first dibs on the set for the 89 to 93 cars.

David

Kurt K
07-14-2005, 12:04 PM
Kurt, he states he has two sets and that the 94/95 is a different size than the earlier cars. I have a 94 it looks like you have a 92 ... if all of the above is true, I will give you first dibs on the set for the 89 to 93 cars.

David
Actually, I also have a 95 :(

I guess I'll chaulk it up to fate.

MrBlvd
07-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Kinda like playing bingo ...
I saw the 95 after I re-read you sig one more time

MrBlvd
07-18-2005, 01:31 PM
"The Check Is In The Mail"