PM Track ERROR!

FearThis SC

I get the following message when I click to see the PM tracking notifications.

"FearThis SC, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Usuallly this is an issue with cookies or security settings. Did this just start happening on your computer or was it after some changes or upgrades?

gldiii said:
Usuallly this is an issue with cookies or security settings. Did this just start happening on your computer or was it after some changes or upgrades?
I've never been able. No upgrades or security issues. I've clean my cache and cookies still get error message.

George,
I had the same thing happen to me the past couple of days. I use two different computers and got the same thing. It started to happen after I got access to members section of the forum.
Thanks
Ken

Which links or link are you clicking on when this occurs? Is it in the User CP link or in a pop-up notification or somewhere else?

Does this happen every time or just sometimes?

Can you please try clearing your cookies and temp internet files and then trying the link?

It does not work all the time now. And it only worked when my membership expired and did not have access to the member group forums. So when I rejoined and got my membership access back, the link did allow access.

gldiii said:
Does this happen every time or just sometimes?

Can you please try clearing your cookies and temp internet files and then trying the link?
George,
I am still getting the message all the time.
Thanks
Ken

Give it a try now and let me know. One of the options for the member's group was turned off for PM tracking.

Thanks for everyone's help in getting this fixed!

gldiii said:
Give it a try now and let me know. One of the options for the member's group was turned off for PM tracking.

Thanks for everyone's help in getting this fixed!
Thanks George, it works now!
icon_salut.gif

I complained about this last October right after I became a member. I think George thought I was nuts. :rolleyes:

Thanks for getting this fixed.

Back