St. Thomas Track Day, Sunday, August 14

the1nonlyb

Alright. I was talking to my boss tonight and Ive got the low down on the August 14th Race Day at St. Thomas Dragway.

Gates open - 12 noon
Time Trials / T&T - 1 pm
Eliminations in Ford Brackets / SCCoO Class 2:30 or 3 pm
Secure Track - 5 pm

I've got the entry to race down to the lowest it can go, so it's the same to T&T and run in the Super Couper/thunderbird class. (make sure you say that class when they give you your tech card.)

Race Entry - $30
Spectator Entry - $10

I believe we have 110 and 112 sunoco race fuels in stock. (Kinda pricey)

Im pretty much running the show for us, and get the day off :confused: I definitly want to get a good bracket going. Id love to teach you guys hows it's done. I know so much about how everything works. It annoys me.

I was thinking, if you guys all want to have some payouts for winner and runner-up we could all throw in $10, have buy backs 1st and second round (pay 10$ and you can get back into racing after a loss.) then pay 50% winner 25% runner up and we could give the other $25 of the pot to the SCCoO.

I know theres lots of people who say there comming in the other post, but WHO's ACTUALLY COMING? Id like to get some number's before hand. We may be advertising this event as the Ford Day / SCCoO Club Day on their website.

hope to see you all there, 5 more weeks...
-Brandon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for that day. Should be fun.

Brandon, thanks for your efforts on our behalf. :)

cheers
Ed N.

I may be there, but I'll have to bring the 'rolla so I'll be spectating (don't want to embarrass any of you :D )....

Looks like the cats in my sc are plugging up as I'm loosing WOT performance... so I need to be easy on the ole girl till I can get something done about it.

Frit

Well the Windstar would be a good race for my bird with thekidz pushing it down the track. I still think the bird would win though. LOL. Unless a miracl happens I'll be there as the photographer.

Craig

Brandon, could you give us counbt on how many other fords have registered for that day events?

I don't see why you guys don't race the vans. :)

i dont know exactly how much. but i do know theres a 512 ci 97 thunderbird supercoupe running 9s!

there should be atleast a 100 fords.

Back