PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for contact info from CATWITHBOOST

sizemoremk
07-16-2005, 12:22 PM
Ok guys, I've given Brian Solomon long enough to respond, and I plan to exhaust every avenue to get IC made or money back.

I don't care who the hell died or who the hell left him, etc, etc.

I tried to give him some time in cas of problems, etc, I laid off for a few weeks, athen over the last two weeks, I've send numerous emails, and left numerous voicemails at a phone number of his.

I don't know if it is possible, but I am now ready to explore the possibility of collecting up a list of you guys that he owes stuff to, and see what his local sheriffs department or a State attorney general can do about fraud charges, etc.

I'll take the point on this is anyone wants me to.

Please feel free to PM me, or email me on this matter....

[email protected]

Thank you.

bigg_boyys_SC
07-16-2005, 02:48 PM
I am currently away from home, but when I get back I'll look on my home computer to see if I have his #'s in the memory. I sold him a cam a year ago and because he didn't receive it the same week he dinged me with a bad sellers thread. That may be what you need to look in to. He wouldn't except any reason for me to be late, and you shouldn't either.

SilverCasket
07-16-2005, 04:48 PM
They've got a thread about him in there already I think. He's screwed quite a few as of late from what I read.

Anthony

sizemoremk
07-16-2005, 10:53 PM
Ok folks, I've heard a few things in the recent "where's my ~~~~~ threads" and a few PMs since folks started publicizing that they are owed something by catwithboost. However, I was unaware of what is speculated to have been going on. I realize that perhaps I was a bit insensitive, in light of another post I just read regarding what may be "personal issues" regarding catwithboost.

Perhaps I should have been a little more politically correct, but I aint loosing sleep over it.

I went through a very rough period of time with my wife for a few months, and I was alone without a sole to talk to, because we had recently moved into the town she was from, and I had noone to cheer me up etc, etc. I was a depressed ~~~.

HOWEVER, I still went to work, paid my bills, and took care of my obligations; and if I owed someone a couple grand, or even a few hundred bucks, I sure as hell would make it right, sent money back, or at least have let someone know what in the world was gonig on.... or something.... Life goes on... Read the bible, pray about it, etc... somethin'

We all realize people go through rough times, and we can forgive folks, but let us know what in the world is goinng on, if it will be awhile let us know, if he spent all our money down at the bar, we don't have to be happy about it but we can understand and forgive. Either way he needs to make his obligations right!

I don't know how accurate the specualtion may be, but I understand he owes people from well before these last few transactions, even as far as a year or two ago; that is why I'm kinda skeptical to believe this drama in the first place. If he is in the hospital, maybe I should get my foot out of my mouth, but if he's just moping around, not giving a damn; he needs to man-up and take care of his ~~~~~.

pablon2
07-16-2005, 11:12 PM
Maybe someone on this forum lives near him and could stop by and see what's u p? Another option is to try to call his Dad. I think I have a number for him. Obviously, emails and phone calls are a BIG waste of time. PM me for the addy.

sizemoremk
07-19-2005, 12:37 PM
OK guys, to me, things just don't add up, so I have filed a complaint with the Washington State Attorney Generals office. I may also file one with my state just in case, as I know Alabama will at the very least send him a letter, "real business" or not...

Here is why, Brian Solomon was ignoring Pablon2's emails and phone calls at the same time period that he was attentively answering my emails, just prior to getting my money.

Hew also seems to owe at least one other person from a couple of years ago....

I filled out the complaint form online, at:
https://wws2.wa.gov/ago/formhandler/regularca3.html

I used Cams Unlimited as his business name becasue that is what his sig line advertised, and it is also his email address.

If anyone would like a copy of the complaint form I filled out, PM me with your email address, and I will email it to you....

Thanks!

pablon2
07-19-2005, 01:47 PM
OK guys, to me, things just don't add up, so I have filed a complaint with the Washington State Attorney Generals office. I may also file one with my state just in case, as I know Alabama will at the very least send him a letter, "real business" or not...

Here is why, Brian Solomon was ignoring Pablon2's emails and phone calls at the same time period that he was attentively answering my emails, just prior to getting my money.

Hew also seems to owe at least one other person from a couple of years ago....

I filled out the complaint form online, at:
https://wws2.wa.gov/ago/formhandler/regularca3.html

I used Cams Unlimited as his business name becasue that is what his sig line advertised, and it is also his email address.

If anyone would like a copy of the complaint form I filled out, PM me with your email address, and I will email it to you....

Thanks!

I too just filed a complaint with the WA DA's office. It is quick and easy. I suggest others do it as well. Hopefully this will get us some answers.

cudaz101
07-20-2005, 02:46 AM
Washington....As in State??? The northwest??

Lemme know...

Brad

SilverCasket
07-20-2005, 07:08 AM
The Office Of The Attorney General in each state has their own Consumer Complaint Division that can help recoupe your loss. .. It's is illegal to take money for a service & not give it. .. Person or Company. .. So, feel free to fill out a form & they will handle the rest.

Anthony

pablon2
07-20-2005, 07:29 AM
Washington....As in State??? The northwest??

Lemme know...

Brad

Yes WA state. Brian lives in Olympia, WA.

ThunderRoad
07-20-2005, 09:17 PM
FILL OUT A POSTAL FORM ALSO ... CAN BE FOUND ONLINE :eek:

cato
07-21-2005, 03:40 AM
FILL OUT A POSTAL FORM ALSO ... CAN BE FOUND ONLINE :eek:

exactly what I was going to say, as I believe that constitutes mail fraud, which is a federal offense.