~ "YEEEOUCH!!! It's HOT outside!"

ThunderTurkey

:eek: ~"The car sits out in the sun, and it so HOT I can't touch it!! Here is the temp on my shaded patio - ANYbody have it HOTTER?"

Attachments

• AZtemp.jpg
    AZtemp.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 111
my parents just got back from laughlin, NV. they had a high of 123. here in the central valley it got to 107 yesterday, felt like 117..

Mid 90's here in Va, but tons of humidity. Heat index today was something like 108. I'm SO glad I have a car cover. I always keep it covered it on these hot sunny days.

racecougar said:
If you listen closely, you can hear your clearcoat cooking. :p

At least it's a dry heat out there.

-Rod

Hey racecougar, I'll be in St Louis tomorrow. My son & I are flying out there to attend a couple of Cardinals games. Haven't been to a game at Busch Stadium for almost 20 years. I hope the beer there is as cheap as I've heard it is!

mcate said:
Hey racecougar, I'll be in St Louis tomorrow. My son & I are flying out there to attend a couple of Cardinals games. Haven't been to a game at Busch Stadium for almost 20 years. I hope the beer there is as cheap as I've heard it is!

Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow then. :D And I don't know who's lying to you about the beer prices. Last time I went to a game, I left $100 poorer. :( If you have time and feel like stopping by, let me know. I'm about 30 - 45 mins south of St. Louis on I-55.

-Rod

racecougar said:
Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow then. :D And I don't know who's lying to you about the beer prices. Last time I went to a game, I left $100 poorer. :( If you have time and feel like stopping by, let me know. I'm about 30 - 45 mins south of St. Louis on I-55.

-Rod

I talked to a guy out here recently who said it's like $2.75. I went to a Cardinals/Marlins game down in Miami a couple of years ago, & it was like $5.75.
We're staying at the Comfort Inn in Hazelwood. It's supposed to be approx 2 miles north of the airport. If we can hook up that'd be cool. I'll have my laptop & the hotel has internet access. I'll PM you if I've got time to get together.

Back