Front Suspension

TWM

Any one out there have an entire front suspension from a '93 or newer T-bird - doesn't have to be an SC. Don't want the shocks/struts, or springs but I do need it hub-to-hub with the rack, K-member and upper A arms. ...must be near Cedar Rapids, IA

email me at careerwk@infionline.net
TWM

I got a 90 with everything you need

TWM said:
Any one out there have an entire front suspension from a '93 or newer T-bird - doesn't have to be an SC. Don't want the shocks/struts, or springs but I do need it hub-to-hub with the rack, K-member and upper A arms. ...must be near Cedar Rapids, IA

email me at careerwk@infionline.net
TWM
I have all the parts that you need, give me a call and lets see if we can get together. I am in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...........Rich

Suspension...

I am parting out a 1994 SC and have ALL of that, but I live in Baltimore, MD.

If you think you can work with that, than I am willing to work with you. I have not pulled these items yet, from the car, and I have to say... I would need a deposit on this before I would pull all of that. It just so happens Iam trying to get the car hauled off to scrap in a couple weeks, and I was willing ot let those items go unless someone needed them.

Email me at mercury267@juno.com or call me 443-864-9144 and we can try to arrange something if you are actually interested.

Thanks,
~Mercy

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the many offers to help out in this search. I am still looking but really need to keep it in a radius of about an hour drive from C.R. Iowa. ...don't have time to travel right now and I'm up against a deadline since I'm (hopefully) moving in about 90 days.
TWM

Back