Iraq...

Thomas Carroll

Well Hello everyone.Just wanted to give greetings from the big sandbox.I now have been here for ten month,so at least now I'm on the down slide.This is my second time around and by far the hardest.My daughter was born in March,so can't wait to see her,but for now just wanted to say Hi...Cheer's

Thomas

.....best wishes to you and thank you for what you're doing.....I know how you feel,it was more than 35 yrs ago and in a different place....take care of yourself and stay safe
z

Thank You..........!

From a V.N.V. to you.Thank you for defending a wonderful country! It is still worth it, no matter what "ahem" SOME people say!, we had a saying back in N.C.O. school and it still applies, "Stay Alert-Stay Alive" do so, and get home soon and the beers are on me!!!! cheers, Frank H.

So, is the Arizona heat much different than the Iraqi heat?
It's hitting about 115 in AZ right now. I would assume it'd be not that much different. ;)

God bless you and thank you for serving our country...and theirs!

Metalman

I'm in the Army,and the heat here is nothing like AZ.What is the saying;it's a dry heat...Well it's really,really dry heat here.I'm a combat engineer,so I have some long days.Thanks for all the support,some times this is all I look forward
to,is reading what's going in in the SC community. :D

Thomas

thank you and all the other heros over there for keeping us safe and defending our country and our way of life

without you we would not have the freedom that so many here take for granted

your sacrifice and professionalism should be shouted out loud daily

there are none better than the american military

Back