1989 Super Coupe for Sale in CT.

ctracinfan

I have a 1989 Super Coupe for sale, Dark Blue w/Blue interior. 5spd. power everything,& a recent paintjob. Needs some TLC, but overall in nice shape.
Asking $1,000. O.B.O.
I am located in Connecticut, about 15 miles south of Hartford.

Here are some pics

here are some pics.
Just an added note, I do have all of the ground effects, I just never put them back on after the paint job.

Attachments

• IM002626.JPG
    IM002626.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IM002628.JPG
    IM002628.JPG
    331.7 KB · Views: 281
  • IM002631.JPG
    IM002631.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 250
  • IM002633.JPG
    IM002633.JPG
    379.2 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Options

What options does the car have? Any major problems known? Would you happen to have interior pictures? ;)

Thanks.

CMLandin said:
What options does the car have? Any major problems known? Would you happen to have interior pictures? ;)

Thanks.

Car has PW, PDL, Tilt, Cruise, Air, Electronic Ride Control, Power driver and passenger side Lumbar Seats, Power mirrors, keyless entry, & I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.
I do not have any interior pics as of right now but I will try to get some up in the next couple of days.
As far as any known issues here is what I know, the car is probably going to need shocks, aside from that I don't really know what else (mechanically) the car is going to need, because I've never had the car registered, therefore the only time I've driven it has been moving the car from one place to another, and they have all been short distances.

Last edited:
ctracinfan said:
I have a 1989 Super Coupe for sale, Dark Blue w/Blue interior. 5spd. power everything,& a recent paintjob. Needs some TLC, but overall in nice shape.Asking $1,000. O.B.O.I am located in Connecticut, about 15 miles south of Hartford.
:eek: ~"This car looks GREAT!! Just wondering about the history of the car. Even a MAACO paintjob costs about $800, and you are ASKING only $1,000? INCREDIBLE .. on the East Coast they are GIVING cars away!" :confused:

Interior Pics

The Interior is by far the worst part of the car, but it is all there. I'll let you all decide for yourselves.
As far as the title is concerned I actually have the title, but I've never run a car fax report on it or anything.
Also forgot to metion that the rocker panels were in pretty bad shape, but I had someone fix them, but they used fiberglass, so I'm not sure if that's bad or not. It appears that the ground effects will cover this anyway.

Attachments

• P7220235.JPG
    P7220235.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 222
  • P7220236.JPG
    P7220236.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 209
  • P7220238.JPG
    P7220238.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 187
  • P7220240.JPG
    P7220240.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 230
  • P7220243.JPG
    P7220243.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Almost Sold it, but..........

the potential buyer backed out, and, well to be honest, I was relieved.
It was then that I decided that I enjoy this car way too much to part with it( actually, truth be known, it was when I was on the phone with the-big-e telling him about the car that I realized it).
So, I would apologize, but I can't (and won't) be sorry that I love my car and thankfully I realized it before it was too late.
I will, however, hope that you all understand.
Thank you all for your interest and time.
Andrew

Better to find out now rather than after the sale and then end up sinking money into another car and not knowing what you're getting. ;) I can relate. I had a guy stop me the other day with an 86 Mustang GT and wanted to know if I'd trade stright up for his car. I've always liked the looks of the GT and have actually been looking for one off and on to restore. His car was in good condition and needed very little work. As tempting as it might have been though, I quickly refused the offer as we sat looking at our cars. To me, the SC just has so much more class and still looks menacing, even sitting still. No matter what, I just can't see myself without my SC. She's family now. :D

Da Car

Hey I Was Going To Sell My 89 Sc Also But I To Love My Car To It Will Hurt To Part With It So Good Choice Take Care Signed (ford Forever)

OK everyone, due to circumstances beyond my control I absolutely have to sell this car, the car has to go, but it has to go A.S.A.P. (in the next week and a half). Pics of the exterior and interior can be found earlier on in this thread. If you're interested let me know. Again, I have no choice in this matter, the car has to go, I am located in Connecticut about 15 miles south of hartford and I'm asking $1,000.00 OBO

Back