magnum powers 3

defect

Has anyone heard about or have any info on the new magnum powers 3 blower?
Supposedly it is good. any info???

defect said:
Has anyone heard about or have any info on the new magnum powers 3 blower?
Supposedly it is good. any info???

I have herd its the same one they built for me and Coy I sold mine not to long ago its nice modified plenum bigger inlet opening. I see you have a CJ Mach 1 I sold a 70 CJ 428 Mach 1 got a Boss 429 69 Mustang I have had it for years. still got CJ 428 stuff for sale if interested

always interested in CJ parts. email with what you have and we will talk. Is the mp3 much better than the mp 2. Rumor is it is a lot better

Jason Wild said:
someone here needs to spill the info on it. :cool:

There is one person that can answer this question, but I think he is tied up at the moment. My understanding is that the MPIII is worth the $$ and will not disappoint.

After getting off the phone with Mr.MP I can give the following number.
346 HP @ 15% OD w/ MPII
375 HP @ 15% OD w/MPIII
390 HP @ 20% OD w/MPIII
The test car has full MP Line up including FMIC. Had home-ported heads and mild cam. The most HP increase was 5000 RPM above. The sound ports are NOT welded shut, Bypass valve on the Inlet Plenum remains.

chadder1313 said:
Thats one hell of a blower. That will be on my car in the near future. :D

Just hope and prey that it does not sound like it has Marbles in it after a few miles and you need to send it in for repair...Guy in our Washington Club sent his NEW MPII in TWICE only to have the exact same issues. I think he has basically given up on it.

Maybe this is an isolated incodent...??? I don't know...I do however know this individual personally and have heard this new "Supposedley rebuilt/re-worked/inspected TWICE" blower first hand.

So good luck with that outfit.

Brad

Last edited:
pablon2 said:
There is one person that can answer this question, but I think he is tied up at the moment. My understanding is that the MPIII is worth the $$ and will not disappoint.

Hello, I have any Information anyone needs on this awesome blower. I have been working with Charles and so has Ron on this blower the MAG-3. I have it Listed in our spinningwheels-SC store. See our post on this same New Products and services not on this particular post.I will be adding some more Information as soon as I finish this answer. Thank you It's been tested... We have been working with relentlessly with Charles as well as a couple of very good members I will not release their names unless they want to do so themselves. It was lauched yesteday.Now we are getting it out to Market. We have been working on this for quite sometime now. It's here and It's a good Blower. We are offering some promos to the first 10 to purchase one.
Contact me.
Victor....
Spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net
352-732-5013
Thank you for your Interest we have them ready to deliver.
Victor.........

The test car has full MP Line up including FMIC. Had home-ported heads and mild cam. The most HP increase was 5000 RPM above. The sound ports are NOT welded shut, Bypass valve on the Inlet Plenum remains. This information was quoted from Toms-SC

Wow, the parts listing reads greatly familiar, Vic. I know the guy that's been toying with blowers for the past few months working with Charles from his facility (Fast Specialties) in Vancouver, WA. Do you know who I'm referring to?

over_charged SC said:
Wow, the parts listing reads greatly familiar, Vic. I know the guy that's been toying with blowers for the past few months working with Charles from his facility (Fast Specialties) in Vancouver, WA. Do you know who I'm referring to?

Sounds like him to me

Where is Spinning Wheels? I know MP is in Oregon, Fast Spec, where I get my SC tuned, is in Vancouver. I always thought SW to be somewhere in Central US. Please let me know if I'm mistaken so I don't go and put foot into mouth.

over_charged SC said:
Where is Spinning Wheels? I know MP is in Oregon, Fast Spec, where I get my SC tuned, is in Vancouver. I always thought SW to be somewhere in Central US. Please let me know if I'm mistaken so I don't go and put foot into mouth.

Spinning Wheels-SC = Florida

Back