Stock Interiors REPLACEMENT CARPET

T@Sound-Xtreme

Hey guys I am seeing how much interest there would be in getting a group buy going for http://www.stockinteriors.com/Default.asp , I have contacted them about putting together a group buy, to see what kind of deal they could give us as a GP, as it stands now there Website price is $119.95, But they also have a volume discount,
Amount Spent within previous Month Savings on Additional Purchases
$100-$299 %5
$300-$599 %10
$600+ %15

So im hoping to see if we could get some interest that i could show them, They can give us a great deal.

Tyler

T@Sound-Xtreme said:
Hey guys I am seeing how much interest there would be in getting a group buy going for http://www.stockinteriors.com/Default.asp , I have contacted them about putting together a group buy, to see what kind of deal they could give us as a GP, as it stands now there Website price is $119.95, But they also have a volume discount,

So im hoping to see if we could get some interest that i could show them, They can give us a great deal.

Tyler

I'd be up for it.

I'd like to see how good the product is. I'm looking for a replacement carpet, but I'm not interested if the quality or fit is not there. Someone was going to order one awhile back but ran out of money. Someone needs to take the plunge and order one.

Im doing my research to see if anyone has installed this carpet, i got it going here and tccoa, id hope that theres one person that has ordered this.

Tyler

More Info!!!!!!!!!!!

ok we have the details hashed out now, heres what we can get.

10 people 10% off =$108+shipping
20 people 15% off =$101+shipping

Pretty Much $15.00 for Shipping (lower 48) $40.00 (Canada) $65.00 (Hawaii/Alaska) $100.00 (Europe)

I think thats a pretty good deal? What do you guys think? How long should i do this, he didnt give me a deadline, so lets say 2 weeks to get all interested parties together??? Or should we make it longer than that?

Also we have an sccoa member who has purchased this carpet, and i quote

The install is a bit trickey and the carpet is not as good as OEM...but it is a good carpet. Take it slow and easy putting it in and be careful it's alot of work probably 2 to 3 days with some cutting and fitting required so you'll need to,pull out the seats and console all the way down to just the floor. Once done it looks great I don't have any pics but it looks new inside..

Just make sure you stress that it is going to be some work...trim,seats,console...all must come out then trimming must be done for correct fittament.... it will not just lay in there like the standard OEM carpet...it is worth it in the end though because the car looks and smells new inside...
You can let them know I will be willing to offer any advice they need that helped me just have them PM me...

Any questions? let me know

Tyler

Last edited:
carpet

i'd be in for new carpet as long as i can get long as i could get black and it looks nice and fits nice.

How well will the carpet match the original carpet? Me personally, I'm not looking for an exact match, but I'd like to come pretty damn close. I've got 2 cars that may be up for some new carpet :D

-Melon

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=68885&page=2

Well here is the report from someone that bougt it

The carpet I got has the poly back. It is a hard back. The original has like a rubber back and is twice as heavy.
I didn't know about the Mass backed carpet, and Jason neglected to mention it to me. So let me just say "@#$%^&*)(*&^%%^&&*(&^& "
I would have loved to get it with this type of backing. But I am not going to change it out.
Let me say, The jute you will buy from a local is very flexible, where as the jute I got from Jason is good and stiff, like the original. So I think I can take some of it off the rear pan back and glue a piece to the carpet itself to make it stiffer, and that will take care of my wrinkles.

I will say again:

I think stock interiors, Jason are good to do business with.
This ACS carpet does have a good mold to it. A lot better that that pos ACC carpet I had. I will say, that for aftermarket carpets, this will probably be the best out there.
I will tell you honestly that the poly back will fit good, but for those who wants it perfect, then let a shop install a ACS carpet for you
Knowing that a mass ( rubber) and heavier carpet is available is good. I would say that is the best bet for a good carpet. And yes, it is going to cost more than 140. If I had known it, I would have paid more for it.

Well, that's my report, I'm out

So do we have any interest?

Tyler

Since I'm putting in a set of leather seats I might as well put a new carpet in there, I would need 94 gray carpet for my sc

Back