Rear sway bar end link

T@Sound-Xtreme

I just wanna see if anyone has any tips/hints on how to install these, i bought the not factory replacement ones from scp, i belive there from addco, or something like that. Can anyone help me a little bit? Im ganna try and do them thursday. Is backing up onto ramps a good idea, or jacking up ther rear end, whats the best deal here.

Tyler

you would need to jack up the car to swap them out. they are self explanatory once you see your stock ones.

I'd back-up onto the ramps and change both at the same time. I recall my Addco instructions warned about the possibility of bending the link bolt when you lower the car off just jacks.

Joisey Jim said:
I'd back-up onto the ramps and change both at the same time. I recall my Addco instructions warned about the possibility of bending the link bolt when you lower the car off just jacks.
That's right, I forgot there's a nut on each end and they can probably be changed with the suspension loaded. :eek:

I just did mine tuesday. Took me little over an hour. All you need is a 15mm Box Wrench and Socket and a decent size hammer to punch out the top of the link. Sorry, this is for the front sway bar end links :eek:

Back