1989 Super Coupe

SuperT

I have anything off this car for sale. Including the pimpest Exhaust you will ever see.

Engine complete for $900+ shipping
5 Speed tranny for $500+ shipping
Exhaust $400+ shipping
Car shell for $500 Perfect paint and Panels
Rear Axle $150+ shipping

Anything else Make Offers!

WHERE IS IT....Hard to figure shipping w/o know from where...what color is the car inside and out...Is it leather or soft or half n half....how many miles on the engine.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Whats a "Pimp" exhaust...what kind of mufflers or resonator..is it custom or is it an aftermarket manufacturer does that include down tubes and cats or headers? :confused:

Last edited:
SuperT said:
I have anything off this car for sale. Including the pimpest Exhaust you will ever see.

Engine complete for $900+ shipping
5 Speed tranny for $500+ shipping
Exhaust $400+ shipping
Car shell for $500 Perfect paint and Panels
Rear Axle $150+ shipping

Anything else Make Offers!

where are you at and mileage on the parts

Thats a great looking Titanium bird...but I can't see the exhaust...What is a "pimp" exhaust?..What are the components?...

No I just cant get to the DMV when they are open. I run my shop alone and can not afford to close.

**** i hate to see you part a good condition sc. I don't mind seeing wrecked or rusted out ones being parted for the good of the community but its heart breaking to see a nice bird getting parted. I don't have the heart to part mine. But if I totalled it I'd take my engine/trans and rear out, then part the rest and find another SC to transplant it into.

Back