Signal light switch and arm assembly Wanted

crabmustang302

If you have one in good working order (no headlight issues) for a 90 SC, let me know how much.

Car has delay wipers

Thanks
Garett

Garett,

I think all SC's came with the delay wipers. The difference in the multifunction switch is related to whether or not you've got the auto-dimming head lamps option, I believe.

I just sold the spare I had to Bruce not too long ago, so unfortunately, I can't help you out.

Regards,

Sean

Thanks Sean,

How do you tell if you have the auto dimming lights, where is the photocell located?

Just want to make sure I get the correct one

Thanks
Garett

I believe you should see the controls for it over by the standard headlamp switch, to the left of the instrument cluster.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Sean

I have one out of a 90, without the auto dimmer head lights. I can bring that with me on sat, if you want to make sure its the same as you need.

crabmustang302 said:
Thanks Sean,

How do you tell if you have the auto dimming lights, where is the photocell located?

Just want to make sure I get the correct one

Thanks
Garett

Here's a couple of pics that'll let you know if you have the auto dimmer. Personally, I don't use it, because it doesn't dim the head lights soon enough. The other wheel controls how long the head lights stay on after you shut the car off, and when activated it will turn the head lights on automatically when it gets dark enough.

Frit

Attachments

• DSC00335.JPG
    DSC00335.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00336.JPG
    DSC00336.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 34
Thanks Guys

Nope mines just the good old plain style :D

Thanks for the info Sean

Thanks Ryan, I`ll get that from you as well on Saturday.

Thanks for the pics and info Fturner, greatly appreciated :D

Thanks
Garett

Back