Parting Out 90 Sc In Rhode Island

very interested in the drivers door, drivers mirror, drivers ground effects and hood. I would even come down to pick up and pull parts myself. Also some interior peices if they are the correct colors. Let me know.

sc in rhode island

Im sorry guys been busy havent been on I will take $700.00 for whole car I could makemore parting it but have no time the car has some issues but runs. the body is all there minor rust but nothing major no drivers side mirror. It needs seatbelt motors windshield wiper motor suspension and the belts are a little cracked fromsitting but she starts right up.

I need a section of the drivers side rear door post. About 6" above and below the latch post, full width. If you willing to cut it out for me I'll definately take it.

flopes64 said:
Im sorry guys been busy havent been on I will take $700.00 for whole car I could makemore parting it but have no time the car has some issues but runs. the body is all there minor rust but nothing major no drivers side mirror. It needs seatbelt motors windshield wiper motor suspension and the belts are a little cracked fromsitting but she starts right up.
Got any pictures of the minor rust?

What are the other issues?

Send some pictures to the-big-e@mindspring.com

Back