1990 T-Bird SC (auto) in Los Angeles

Ray Paskauskas

After owning my 1990 T-Bird SC for 15 years, it's time to sell! I've invested too much money in the car, and I'm making room for a new car. My wife is pushing me, too!

Car has straight body and frame with no major accidents. Right front fender replaced in 1998; new front bumper in 2001. Light titanium clearcoat metallic paint; black leather interior; power moonroof and antennna, 4 speed AOD trans; 155,000 miles. I'm the original new car owner. Car was maintained and repaired only by Ford dealers or by my ASE-certified mechanic brother who has worked on Ford vehicles for the City of Beverly Hills!

The entire AOD transmission was replaced at the dealer with an exchange in 2002. ABS brake system functions but hydrobooster does drip; new pads and one new rotor installed in Dec 2003. Also done in 2003-2005 were the following: (A) Magnuson-rebuilt Eaton supercharger; (B) new A/C compressor assembly with new accumulator, new lines and hoses, resealed and recharged (R12); (C) new valve cover gaskets, new platinum spark plugs, all hoses, belts and ignition cables since the supercharger was removed for access; (D) new 2 1/4" downtubes with high flow catalytic converters and Cat-Back exhaust system from Super Coupe Performance. In 2004 installed new front / rear electronic Tokico struts, new upper & lower control arms with new ball joints and bushings, plus new front sway bar end links. Also replaced in 2004 were the transmission mount, water pump, and both doors' weatherstrip mouldings. Motor mounts replaced in 1996 and again in 2005 but with solid rubber now. Car passed California smog inspection in February 2005. Car is all Ford stock with no high performance modifications, except for noted Cat-Back exhaust system.

Asking $3,000 or best offer. Receipts kept for all major repairs. Contact me at home, (310) 338-0726, or at work, (562) 496-7989. I'd load thumbnails but somehow I cannot post them here!?

Last edited:
Ray Paskauskas said:
After owning my 1990 T-Bird SC for 15 years, it's time to sell .......... the car passes California smog inspection ....Asking $3,000 obo.
:eek: WOW .... sounds good ..... Odometer mileage, Headgaskets done?? Oh, and color, Interior & Exterior?? :confused:

ThunderTurkey said:
:eek: WOW .... sounds good ..... Odometer mileage, Headgaskets done?? Oh, and color, Interior & Exterior?? :confused:

The car has 155,000 miles on it. The engine still has original head gaskets, but my brother (an ASE-certified mechanic) did change the valve cover gaskets. The car's exterior is Light Titanium Clearcoat with black leather interior. The car also has the power moonroof option and power antennna. Everything runs on the car. Existing Pirelli P6000 Sport Veloce tires have 55,000 miles on them! The brake's ABS works; however, the hydrobooster does leak and you need to occasionally add brake fluid. No other mechanical flaws, other than some fading paint on left door. Send me your e-mail, and I'll send you a digital photo of the car.

Last edited:
Back