help with brakes

ks1

ok the prob is that i be driving along and hit thebrakes and the pedal will be rock soild and ican stop bu it takes both feet to do so and it is very slow my abs and brake warning lights are on when it does it . it sis it for about a week and then it just stoped every thing was back to normal and then just last night after month it sis it again on my way to work but it stoped after i took a hard turn so any one have an idea anything would help. :confused:

Pressure switch is going bad. It's a bitch to get at since you have to remove the bolts to the master cylinder to move it up so you can get at the switch. Mine did this and I had to drive it back from virginia like that.

You can get a switch for a buick, its the same thing but cheaper. Whats your email address? I'll forward you a document that helped me diagnose the brake problem.

Also you need a special socket to fit the pressure switch. I had my friend who is an ASE Master Tech and SVT Cobra R owner change it out for me since I wasn't about to mess with it and I was working 40+ hours back then.

Back