Mafs and chip f/s

z90sc

I've got a 75mm ProM Chrome Bullet,set up for 24# Mustang,same curve as 30# SC injectors...was using this Mafs when car dyno'd at 265 rwhp.$175/obo...
80mm MRK VIII mafs uses stock Ford electronics..$60/obo
Apten Performance Chip for EEC code "COS",aod tranny,removed from my SC when I upgraded to SCT,worked great on my car...can be reburned by Apten....$125/obo

Anyone interested?
z

what kinda program was burned for the chip whats cos ???? i have a stock 90 aod sc wondering what kinda gains or pros i can get from this chip added to my car

ricanlinx said:
what kinda program was burned for the chip whats cos ???? i have a stock 90 aod sc wondering what kinda gains or pros i can get from this chip added to my car

....COS is the computer code that normally is on a white sticker located on the top of the passenger fenderwell in the engine compartment....if you have a 90 aod then it should be the same.Chip was burned to turn fans on earlier,a/f ratio was set at 12:1,torque truncation was removed....my car ran great on the chip you just have to be sure that you clean the pins until you see copper on your EEC...what gains you may/may not see really depend on what mods if any that you have done to your car,if your car is stock then you probably won't see much change....a chip is needed when you start doing upgrades to our EEC IV cars as the computer can't be reflashed like the EEC V cars.......hope this helps..maybe some one else will add more info to this.............
z

Back