i need some help from some CR guys.

94SCBird

hey guys been awile since i've been on here, but i sold my winter driver and im in the process of a new one, and i saw there was a 1977 f150 4x4 at the carmike cinima's parking lot, so im figuring he lives around there. if any of you guys see a 1977 Ford F150 its slightly restored, blue, its got a badge inside that says its a 460 4v its an automatic, got a lift on it, and mud tires. so if anybody out there see's it, can you get me his number off the for sale sign, i was in a hurry and didn't get a chance to get the number (screaming girlfriend because it was hot) yea thats my fault lol well if you guys see it PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Thanks keith

94SCBird said:
hey guys been awile since i've been on here, but i sold my winter driver and im in the process of a new one, and i saw there was a 1977 f150 4x4 at the carmike cinima's parking lot, so im figuring he lives around there. if any of you guys see a 1977 Ford F150 its slightly restored, blue, its got a badge inside that says its a 460 4v its an automatic, got a lift on it, and mud tires. so if anybody out there see's it, can you get me his number off the for sale sign, i was in a hurry and didn't get a chance to get the number (screaming girlfriend because it was hot) yea thats my fault lol well if you guys see it PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Thanks keith
I'll keep an eye out for it! We'll probably be going to Carlo's or Wendy's for lunch today ......

BTW, I still have your T-shirt's ....... :)

yea im sorry about that mike i've meant to get over there and get those from ya, but everytime i come to c.r. i leave the card here that has your address on it. but now i have it in the car so when i get over there im gonna drop by and get those.

94SCBird said:
yea im sorry about that mike i've meant to get over there and get those from ya, but everytime i come to c.r. i leave the card here that has your address on it. but now i have it in the car so when i get over there im gonna drop by and get those.
I didn't see the truck today .......

Give me a call b4 you come, I have been doing a lot of service work lately.

Back