You GUYS tried to warn me about these turbo Dudes.

I promised you guys that I would be looking closer at the deal with HP Performance. I tried vigorously to work with that company, but I believe that they are a self-centered company bent on their own best interest. I also beleive that they are taking money from people to fund projects in their best interest. Basicly a "screw the customer" type attitude as long as they get paid. :rolleyes: Make your own opinion guys, I am just stating what I "think" and this is how I personally feel. I will talk about the facts. ;)

I recently got a refund of 5K and I have waited two weeks to see if they would keep thier last promise to start on my SC. They failed AGAIN. Now since I had the money in my hands I tried to give HP Performance another chance by letting them send me a turbo kit for my mustang since it is sitting on their shelf. I told them that since I would have to pay someone to install the kit out here that they could spread the cost of the kit up into three payments over three months. LOL! GIVE ME A KIT WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT!!! HAHAHAH! There was NO WAY IN HELL that they would negotiate this arrangement after keeping my money and my car for a year and a half. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sorry for wasting your guys time with this rambling and various posts on the subject. The last thing I need to do is to demand my car to be sent home at once.
To make a long story short I threw in the towel and I will be spending the 5K around here. So, **** HP PERFORMANCE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

WOW, you can have a V8 Frank.........

Frank, now is the time to go for it.... You can have a V8.......just like on TV...LOL........
At any rate, now would be the time to think about doing a swap...Be it a big block, or a small block like David N. has....Just some food for you to think on.....good luck and time to call a mouth peice, or start writing to some of the TV's or magizine's that deal with these kind of places.........Rich

Frank, you gave them more than enough opportunity to make good on any of their promises and they failed each time. It's a shame that you in good faith waited this long just to be screwed over and over again.

Screw HP and the turbo they rode in on. Now, on to the other options. :D ;)

Also!

Thanks to all my freinds that gave me support throughout all this. I will certainly be there for you guys as long as the good Lord allows! ;)

turbospeed said:
go to the mustangs board and post about it!!!

Naaa! Im just going to lick my wounds and go away. I will be back next year guys. I have a new project that is going to make your hair stand up straight!!! My TURBO project lives and it will be done by someone who you all know and fear!!! :eek: ;) :eek:
I will be back on here to post about in next year when it is DONE.
Goodbye for now. :cool:

dirtybird91 said:
Naaa! Im just going to lick my wounds and go away. I will be back next year guys. I have a new project that is going to make your hair stand up straight!!! My TURBO project lives and it will be done by someone who you all know and fear!!! :eek: ;) :eek:
let me insist.

the guys at other boards must know so companies like them wont be able to scam more costumers.

dirtybird91 said:

I fear Dave Dalke. :eek: ;)

Looks like a supercharger to me....Regardless yes a Turbo has been done before..But at least in my case..I wanted to see what a "profesional" company could come up with.

All in all a turbo setup is very simplistic. With the right equipment anyone with minimal fabrication skills (an dtime) can make one.

So I'm sure whoever is making the kit for can do it. And probably for half the price HP was going to charge.

Good luck FRANK!..AGAIN!

Frank....sorry to hear about this. I feared it would come to this though and am just glad that you won't let them drag you around any further. I'm confident that you are heading in the right direction now and that this experience will have been beneficial for when the next vendor tries to give you a line of crap, "Yeah, we can do this and that..."

Micah

Micahdogg said:
Frank....sorry to hear about this. I feared it would come to this though and am just glad that you won't let them drag you around any further. I'm confident that you are heading in the right direction now and that this experience will have been beneficial for when the next vendor tries to give you a line of crap, "Yeah, we can do this and that..."

Micah

Micah,
I will be in touch in a few months. Some things happen for the best. When the new project im working on comes together it is gonna make the old plan look like a pure and simple JOKE. I have to come up with an additional 10K, so I am not playing around anymore. The new project will be done with a HIGHLY, HIGHLY modded 3.8 Turbocharged V6.

Also,
Tom is right. This has been done many times before. We just need to find someone with enough since to be responsible.

Damon,
You are the man, and I will be getting with you soon with some Mustang questions! :cool:

Guys I am outta here. I will be back in a few months. I am taking a leave of absence. ;)

dirtybird91 said:
Guys I am outta here. I will be back in a few months. I am taking a leave of absence. ;)

While I promised I wouldn't "I told ya so" you, I am afraid that your next post is going to be "I got my car back from HP and it's missing half the motor and all the interior". But please keep up posted. :eek:

Back