PDA

View Full Version : SuperCoupes Unlimited- David Dalke

Darkside
11-12-2003, 09:29 PM
Email Address: mdkracing@alltel.net
User Name: XR7 Dave
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

Bought a 5-speed setup from Dave and everything went very smooth. He even went out of his way to buy a new part to replace an original one because it wasn't any good. Would buy from him again. Thanks Dave!:cool:

NorthrnSCownr
12-08-2004, 09:05 AM
Dave did a lot of work to my car after blowing it to pieces at the 04 Shootout.
He fronted me parts, and his time. He put in hours of work that I wasn't even charged for. And is still answering questions and diagnosing things for me over the phone and net. He definitly deserves to be listed as a "good seller".
His mechanical skills are to be respected, and his honesty is very refreshing in such a marketplace.
Thanks again David!! :)
Tom

mattyblazer
03-15-2005, 10:07 AM

Comments:

I would just like to let everyone know that this man is a pleasure to do any business with. Any purchases that I have made through him have been fast and easy.

Dave is the type of person that will not sell you something that you do not need, and has been eger to help decide on what I will need in the future, and not just to make a buck now.

His knowledge is an asset, he saved me money just with simple things like "This will work for you now, but it wont be what you need after you complete your modifications"

This is in reguard to 50# injectors that he helped me with.

Thanks

Brianas
07-30-2005, 10:18 AM
User Name: xr7 dave
Vendor/Individual: Vendor

Comments:

I have been very happy doing business with Dave.
he is prompt\knowledgeable\honest---
He is a real asset to our community
thanks
Josh Brianas

Mike8675309
11-09-2005, 11:47 PM

Comments:
Ordered a set of custom pistons from him. Came as ordered and can't wait to do business with him again. Very good communication, always available to ask questions and even called me to keep me updated when something changed.
Thanks
Mike

lilredstang
11-28-2005, 02:33 PM
I Too Got Pistons From Dave And I Am Very Happy.

Dahoopd
06-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Vendor/Individual: SuperCoupes Unlimited

Dave has been an awesome guy to deal with. I am sure everyone and their mother that has been around long enough to know Dave,knows what type of guy he is. I have ordered a few parts recently from Dave and the transactions have been excellant. Dave has also had the patience to help me with my choices in parts and the stupid relentless questions I ask.

Thanks again Dave,
Damian

tbirdsc357
06-16-2006, 11:27 AM
There is no question that Dave is a great honest person. Another vote for a great seller here.

Payton
07-03-2006, 05:31 AM
Who's better than Dave Dalke???? NOOOOOBBOOOOODDYYYYYY)))))))0

Taz'sPGT
08-03-2006, 03:47 PM
This guy, along with several other in the forum, provide great services to the SC community. Nothing but the highest quality, quick processing, and cordial answers to your emails.

Mike8675309
06-01-2007, 08:59 PM

Comments:
Did business again, and will continue to do so. Purchased Snow system, Complete Head Work and components, cam, port matching, C&L MAF, and SCT Chip with Tune. Dave has been patient as my car isn't ready but has said he is more than willing to work with me on the tune. Not only did he sell me the parts, but he has been a more than helpful remote assistant with my engine build, always willing to help with questions for me personally, as well as for others here in public.

I've seen his processes, experienced his work, and most importantly he has set proper expectations and then met them. A credit to the community.

johnrada
07-21-2007, 11:56 AM

My paypal payment did not even clear and I already have all my parts, enough said!!

-John

Flex
01-01-2008, 10:41 PM
John,

I can beat that. I emailed Dave a few times and told him what I wanted. He sent the parts up with a friends order and I never even made any kind of payment yet. My money went down with my buddies about a week or so later.

I imagine that Dave opens himself up to being screwed by doing so but I have got to say that you have got to admire that kind of honorable business practice.

Roadhawg
01-09-2008, 12:39 PM

Comments:

Dave is an outstanding person. He is willing to take time out of his busy day to help you with issues or answer questions. I have purchased a custom cam with pushrods and also a set of 60lb injectors.

Thank You Dave

89XR7TD
02-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Dave Thanks for the fast shipping and for the Important Install Tips for the early 89-93 much appreciated for everything!!!!!!

Tom

f1rocco
04-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Once again.....

Dave(XR7Dave) comes through with the knowledge and the goods.....Will I buy again....Yup probably next week....Great packaging...All in one...Not 4 boxes coming in 3 different days...Poor guy though...I can only imagine how many emails he gets and what his brain must go through 24/7...Nothing but Fords and SCz.....

Thanks "Uncle Dave"....I seen him called this in some post...lol

Thanks

Jason

Drozz30
04-15-2008, 02:52 PM
I ordered a chip from Dave that i needed asap. Dave not only took the time to get it ready for me but also took the time to overnight it so i could get the car back together and running. I would definately buy from him again and im sure i will soon enough.

Doug

ScrapSC
04-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Awsome to work with and will help in any way that he can to those that are willing to help themselves. I have bought several things from him over time and have always been very satisfied!:D

Flex
04-23-2008, 07:24 PM
I just received my Wiseco pistons ordered through the group buy. Dave took the time to send them to Swain to get them coated. This was not thes ervice offered in the group buy.

He also had the rings substituted with a special set of Total Seals that my brother decided to go with and the pins with a lighter tool steel version. Saved me a lot of headaches with making the arrangements myself. Can't beat that kind of help. Thanks bro.

5th blown tbird
11-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Bought a double ic and fan.... great transaction. He even waited a week for me to get the money to pay! Would reccomend to everyone!!:D

decipha
04-18-2010, 08:41 PM
I ordered some injectors from him just recently, as usual everything went just as expected... excellent guy to deal with.

highly recommend!

ironworker
10-14-2010, 02:47 PM
i bought a shift master from dave thanks

90coug
01-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Vendor/Individual: Super Coupes Unlimited (SCU)

I've been working with Dave via email and snail mail and not once have I been disappointed. Dave does a great job with both communication and delivery. Would recommend Dave for any of your SC needs!

-Bryce

Miguel5671
11-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Email Address: mdkracing@windstream.net
Vendor/Individual: Super Coupes Unlimited (SCU)

Bought a MAF sensor and housing from Dave about a week or two ago
awesome business other than the fact he is very helpful
came fast no damages no nothing :) awesome.