Pics from NC mini meet

ThunderDave

We didn't have as big a turn out as we had hoped. Some that thought they could come, had things come up or just couldn't make it. Anyway, Eddie started without us :p and then didn't want to give up his waitress. Couldn't blame him for that. :D

He and his friend John came. Tyler and his wife and son were there. Lee stopped by and Brian (shadowdragon-tccoa) was there. Tyler didn't bring his SC, so there was only 3 and Brians LX.

I'll have to go back later and get pics of the burnouts. :eek: :D :cool:

First pic from front to back. Lee, Brian, myself & Eddie

Attachments

• DCP01089.JPG
    DCP01089.JPG
    264.8 KB · Views: 129
  • DCP01090.JPG
    DCP01090.JPG
    331.7 KB · Views: 146
  • DCP01091.JPG
    DCP01091.JPG
    282.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Thats a good lookin 94 if i do say so myself. had a blast finally meeting some other board members. If all goes well and we get a house soon I'll host it the BBQ.

Yea boy.....Our waitress had these neat colored tiger eyes, kind of hard to describe.....not yellow and not brown.....

We really smoked the parking lot up...... :eek: :D

I wonder what the guy in the Miata thought when he pulled into the parking lot after we left..... :confused:

He rolled in just after you smoked the rear tires :D

Looked like a scene from Smokey and the Bandit..... :D

Looking good..... :cool:

Is that the openning page that everyone gets to look at for the month of August?

That's the forums page. It's on their thunderbird page too. We did get TCCoA pic of the day for Sunday, thanks to Brian.

Last edited:
Back