I will be back NEXT year, my car will live.

Im just going to lick my wounds and go away. I will be back next year guys. I have a new project that is going to make your hair stand up straight!!! My TURBO project lives and it will be done by someone who you all know and fear!!!
I will be back on here to post about in next year when it is DONE.
Goodbye for now.

dirtybird91 said:
Im just going to lick my wounds and go away. I will be back next year guys. I have a new project that is going to make your hair stand up straight!!! My TURBO project lives and it will be done by someone who you all know and fear!!!
Goodbye for now.

Dont let the others stop you!

Its very interesting your setup and the pain and money it takes to do this right and to find the right person to build it. Hope all goes well please keep us up to date on your project

That's good to know Frank. I told Coy that he really needs to do a turbo setup. Maybe he was listening to me? :D

dirtybird91 said:
Goodbye for now.

Phss... you know your not going to leave this board for a full year. You will be back soon... you'll see. Hopefully you wont be back reporting about the type of condition your car may be in. Good luck to you Frank.

Shane

Back