GUESS WHAT?! i got to see a HG blow right before my eyes!!

FordPOWER INC

LOL
we had a POS toyota cessida come in for the oil change, as we were working on it, we were doing a tranny flush when the HG went. LOL it was funny, the engine made a funny sound and rad cap was off and BOOM. funny as hell. The guy drove it outta there like that.

TONS, repeat TONS of white smoke poured out the tailpipe (if he was doing a sweet burnout he couldn't no where near make the amount he was puking out)

It reminded me of a snowbirds smoke trail, the rooster tail was about 5 feet by 5 feet when he left

LOL smokes out two lanes as he drove away,GOD the smell too ARGGG
LOL it was funny

hope i never see that on a SC

Ray

Reminds me of a time when some guy came in for a $30 emmissions test. I hopped in his 96 Acura Integra, began driving it into the test are and BOOM! White smoke everywhere.

He came in to spend $30 and ended up spending $2000 on a new motor. HAHAHAHAHA:D

I saw mine from the passenger seat! I thank God that we weren't cruising down the highway when they failed. The cloud of steam was HUGE! ...At least thirty feet in the air and thirty feet wide. They let go in December and it was below freezing outside, so the steam was probably worse than normal. Oh, and did I mention that Bill McNeil was driving at the time?! ;)

...Sorry Bill. I hadn't mentioned that in a while.

Cheers,

Sean

I was following a buddy on a 1/4 mile test run after a late night session installing nitrous on his car. I saw a spray of something come off the engine under the car and out of the tailpipes as he hit 2nd gear. Yup, blown headgasket.

Steve Best

I was following a buddy on a 1/4 mile test run after a late night session installing nitrous on his car. I saw a spray of something come off the engine under the car and out of the tailpipes as he hit 2nd gear. Yup, blown headgasket.

Steve Best

Back