Manuals and Parts--REDUCED PRICES!

Thundersteel

I have the complete Ford Factory Service Manual set (Service Manual; Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnostics; and the Electrical/Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual). They are in excellent condition, and they come with the hard plastic binders. Much better than Haynes/Chiltons! $85 for the entire set, including shipping.

Rear spoiler (electric red). I got it from Street Beat Customs and had it painted by my local body shop. 2-leg, with a 25.5" long LED strip on it (80 LEDs). It's only been on the car about a year. Great condition. $75 shipped.

Owner's manual (I have 2). They come with the blue-zippered pouch.
They are both in outstanding condition. $9 shipped (each).

1995 T-bird sales brochure. Excellent condition. $9 shipped.

SC Collar Nut Tool (OEM)--I bought it a couple years ago, but I never used it. $30 shipped.

"Ford Thunderbird--The History of an American Classic" book by Roy Bacon.
128 pages of B/W and color pictures; hardcover. Excellent condition. $9 shipped.

SC Collar Nut Tool (OEM)--I bought it a couple years ago, but I never used it. $30 shipped.
how much for shipping to canada?

Thundersteel said:
I have the complete Ford Factory Service Manual set (Service Manual; Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnostics; and the Electrical/Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual). They are in excellent condition, and they come with the hard plastic binders. Much better than Haynes/Chiltons! $85 for the entire set, including shipping.

What year is the service manual set for?

SC Collar Nut Tool--SOLD!

The SC Collar Nut Tool I had for sale has been sold. Thanks for looking!

Also, the service manual set is for the 1995 model year. It should work for 1994 as well. The 1996 through 1997 model years are similar (except for the deletion of the SC for those years).

Last edited:
Back