new Guage cluster

needlessthing

I am new to the SC and well. New to customizing cars all together. I have a few ideas rolling around in my head and was wondering if you guys might be able to help me or maybe point me in the right directions.

For starters I have 4.10 ratio...and being so my speedo is off by more then just a bit. I did some looking up and i guess they do not make a teeth setup or what ever to make my speedo read correct. So I was thinking about just redoing my entire dash cluster.

I went ahead and bought an extra cluster from Ebay seeing as mine looks like crap. But was thinking when it got here I would just dremil all the gauges out and put aftermaket gauges in. But....as I started looking I saw mechanical and Electrical gauges and wanted to know what I would need to do. Like I said I am new at this and thought maybe you guys can help me out. Is all our clusters electrical? and if so can I just swap it all out with aftermarket gauges? I mean every single gauge. Oil, Temp, Speedo, Vac/Boost. I found a good site just need to be pointed in the right direction on what I should do.

Thank for any info that you guys might be able to help me with.

These gauges are all modular...they plug into the cluster..you can't dremmel them out...you just pull them off the cluster...although you will need to remove some screws too...

Back