Rubbery Flap underneath bumper....

DrFishbone

SCCoA Member
I know this is a funny thing to ask for.....but I think it would help keep my engine a little cleaner! I'll give someone $5 shipped for it! (hopefully the wingnuts that hold it on too) thanks!

Dr Feesh

DrFishbone said:
I know this is a funny thing to ask for.....but I think it would help keep my engine a little cleaner! I'll give someone $5 shipped for it! (hopefully the wingnuts that hold it on too) thanks!

Dr Feesh
It would cost more than $5 to ship it wouldnt it?

I dunno, i would think you could just roll it up and stick it in an envelope or tube. I might check the junkyard if noone will take $5, i could probably get it for free. :rolleyes: anyways, just wondering...

Are we takling about the thing that goes from just below the radiator and rests along the sway bar, I think it is?

Is this one in good shape, the one I had came off every now and again becasue of enlarged holes... and was then torn off when I ran over a piece of road debris...

If this is the part, I will pay the 16 shipped.

To the others, any part shipped should be worth 10-15 even for the smallest little nothing piece.... I've parted out a car, and I know it is a PITA and alot of work. Boxing it up and the trip to the PO or UPS is worth at the very lest 5 bucks itself. Then the 5-6 bucks for shipping....

Really Dude, Get Real.... You can't eat at Mc Donalds for 5 bucks.
I'll tell ya what when you hit the wrecking yard get an extra one and send it to me for $5 how about that....

Stopped by the junkyard and found a torn one on a 93. It was slighty different than the 89-90 type, but I took it anyway and I guess I'm going to make my own out of some flexible plastic, using that as a pattern. Sorry only found one though, so if anyone needs it and wants to send me $5 I'll send it to them after I'm done. WHOA! what a deal! :eek::D Thanks joker, for letting me know you had one.

DrFeesh

Last edited:
Back