whos car is this?

trife86

as the title says, i also have a twillight blue SC and lookin to get the plain aluminum cobra r's

anyone have any more shots of that car?

Attachments

• nicetbsc.JPG
    nicetbsc.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 166
its actually a repaint. I also have the same color but still factory, its got the nasty clear coat cracking that so many of them have. I remember nick saying that he had it repainted black with a blue hue in it...i must agree, it looks great.

This made my day a little better :) Thanks for the compliments everyone! It is a repaint, stock black with blue pearl added. I can't remember if they added it to the paint, or if they did paint it tricoat. Either way would come out good, i remember that it could pose problems if you needed to repair the paint later on if you tricoated it. Easier to match if the pearl is added to the base coat. Most of the prep was done by my work (scratch repair place), then we sent it over to Maaco to be sprayed. Yeah yeah, don't hate. They know how to spray paint still, and it came out good! You just have to know what to ask for when you get it, don't say "I want my car painted". Tell them what you want. Anyways, thanks for the compliments again, if only the car had a motor in it right now and would drive :(. Soon enough I suppose. I'm stuck driving a Z28 now :p :D :rolleyes:

Nick

Here's a few more shots, don't have tons of pics yet. Didn't have a chance to drive it in the summer with the new paint :(

First shot I threw in just for the hell of it, the car isn't very fast when I'm powering it though :p

If you want some more shots, I can take some tomorrow. I'll probably give it a bath even though it won't be going anywhere.

Attachments

• KIF_0029.JPG
    KIF_0029.JPG
    284.7 KB · Views: 90
  • KIF_0019.JPG
    KIF_0019.JPG
    359.5 KB · Views: 92
williams1.jpg

williams3.jpg

williams4.jpg

That is Doug Williams' 89 SC.

According to his member page it says 245/45/17's in the front and 275/40/17 Drag radials in the rear although I don't think the drag radials are on in those pictures. The wheels are 17x9".

I have 17x7" on my black SC and run 245/45/17's on them. They are shorter diameter than stock and my speedometer is screwed up bad. I want to go with 255/45/17's next time around to try to get a little taller tire and get my speedometer's accuracy back.

Back