89 SC 5 speed black on black parts

no164ford

I still have most of this car for parts and tons of parts from 3 more SC's 2-89's 1-90 1-93. Let me know what you need. I have good trannys, good motors, good abs, interior parts, body parts, stock wheels, and much much more.

I need some interior pieces....I'll get a list together for ya, but so far i need the bottom kick pannel on the drivers side, where the hood release is, and the snap in sill trim, also the a/c vent with the adjusters on the left side of the column. I need a few other odds and ends but i'll get a list together and we'll work out a package deal.

fastsc92 said:
I need some interior pieces....I'll get a list together for ya, but so far i need the bottom kick pannel on the drivers side, where the hood release is, and the snap in sill trim, also the a/c vent with the adjusters on the left side of the column. I need a few other odds and ends but i'll get a list together and we'll work out a package deal.
Let me know I had anouther guy PM me about the kick panel and some outher parts. But I told him you have first dibbs.

Well for sure I need the Snap-in sill panel on the drivers side and the drivers kick panel where the hood release is. Thats what I need for now, I'm workng on getting a whole dash locally so I think a lot of the parts might come with that. So just those two things for now.

fastsc92 said:
Well for sure I need the Snap-in sill panel on the drivers side and the drivers kick panel where the hood release is. Thats what I need for now, I'm workng on getting a whole dash locally so I think a lot of the parts might come with that. So just those two things for now.

No problem, One thing is, is what is a snap-in seal panel?

its the sill trim on the drivers rocker panel. Its just a flat peice of plastic with some lines in it. It just snaps in place. If you open the door you'll see it, its before the door weather stripping.

fastsc92 said:
its the sill trim on the drivers rocker panel. Its just a flat peice of plastic with some lines in it. It just snaps in place. If you open the door you'll see it, its before the door weather stripping.
Sent you a PM

ferdpickup said:
in need of a five speed
Were are you from? I got most of what you need, And I have done a auto to 5-speed swap before. But I have no way of shipping this stuff, so it would be local pick up only.

I am in need of the slave cylinder line for a 5 speed, I had to cut mine last night and will be in need of a new one. Also how much shipped to 74029

Thanks

Derek

90XR7Cougar5spd said:
I am in need of the slave cylinder line for a 5 speed, I had to cut mine last night and will be in need of a new one. Also how much shipped to 74029

Thanks

Derek
Have one in vary good condition, sent you a PM

Back