Cougar Owners UNITE

ReDevilXR7

With our Rarity I think it would be TOO much to rename the club, however I wouldn't be opposed to including the cat logo.

Sure the "official" name of our cars are XR7's, but I still refer to it as a "super coupe" b/c it is!! And also b/c of that lame marketing Mercury did in making ALL post '92 Cougars XR7's. Then they drop XR7 altogether with the redesign? sheesh...

As VP of NJ-TaCC I insisted that the cougar logo be incorporated in our logo.

Jesse

Attachments

• ouch1.jpg
    ouch1.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 195
Thank YOU Cougar brother. We will rise up against the Thunderbird man and his opressive ways. I have a dream......a dream that one day all supercharged Cougar owners can roam freely among the SCCoA site and recieve the respect from their fellow Ford brethren. I have a dream that little Super Coupe boys and Super Coupe girls will drive together with little XR7 boys and XR7 girls. I have a dream that one day we will not be seperated by Make, and Model but we will join in the common bond of our 3.8SC engine! The good Lord will grant us the strength.......the strength to RISE UP against the oppresion and persicution from the Thunderbird-man.

Rev. Brad

Yeah! Down with T-Birds. Oh wait, I own two of them. But I like my XR7 the best. Actually I like the fact that there aren't too many good looking Cougars around. When was the last time you saw a really sharp 89/90 XR7 driving around? If and when I do see them they are usually beaten beyond recognition and deserve an honorable burial. Oh, judging by the way the hood buckled on that T-Bird it has to be a V6.

Hey Kevin, take it easy on those of us with somewhat beaten cats. my poor girl is licking her wounds to come back out and fight. she's no show car yet. but will run with the best of them:D what i like about my cat is that the boys in blue don't even look twice at her. when i had my 5.0 coupe it was like a radio beakon. Bill

P.S. does anybody know where i can some d*mn center caps for the 7 spoke wheels. I can't find them anywhere.

Last edited:
Back