O2 Sensors

Raptor

Changing the down tubes etc. What brand is the best and has the longest leads?

Thanks

Bill

Bosch brand at Advanced Auto Parts, or Autozone, or wherever you find them, for $45 to $50. They come in 3 lengths, as they will ask you which one you want. I've got a '94 and I replaced the passenger side sensor. It was the 6.5 inch lead I think. Anyway, take yours in and get the one that matches it. Take care.

AlanEdwards said:
Bosch brand at Advanced Auto Parts, or Autozone, or wherever you find them, for $45 to $50. They come in 3 lengths, as they will ask you which one you want. I've got a '94 and I replaced the passenger side sensor. It was the 6.5 inch lead I think. Anyway, take yours in and get the one that matches it. Take care.

Thanks much.

B.

Don't froget to get the rebate form for a $10 gas card with every Bosch O2 sensor you Buy. I got mine at PEP Boy's cause it was closer, but Autozone was cheaper so i printed out their price quote and Pep Boys sold them to me for their price.
Tony

Rebate

Tin-Knocker105 said:
Don't froget to get the rebate form for a $10 gas card with every Bosch O2 sensor you Buy. I got mine at PEP Boy's cause it was closer, but Autozone was cheaper so i printed out their price quote and Pep Boys sold them to me for their price.
Tony

Thanks for the heads up

Bill

Back