Mystery Connector

rickbtbird

Hi, I'm putting my car back together. I pulled the two main wire harnesses out and did a rewrap on them. I put them back in and then installed the intake. I can't seen to locate where this connector attaches to. It's part the of wire harness that goes around the fuel rail and it's in back by the intake. See pics below.

Last edited:
tps

Did your throttle position sensor harness get pushed back there?? Thats what my tps wire connector looks like. But Im sure theres other ones in the car that look the same. Maybe this will help maybe not, at least I tried LOL. See ya

littleboylan said:
Did your throttle position sensor harness get pushed back there?? Thats what my tps wire connector looks like. But Im sure theres other ones in the car that look the same. Maybe this will help maybe not, at least I tried LOL. See ya
Thanks, but the tps connector is black and is already installed on the tps. This one is gray and looks just like the tps connector.

rickbtbird said:
Hi, I'm putting my car back together. I pulled the two main wire harnesses out and did a rewrap on them. I put them back in and then installed the intake. I can't seen to locate where this connector attaches to. It's part the of wire harness that goes around the fuel rail and it's in back by the intake. See pics below.
I found the thread where it says the 90's didn't use that connector.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50954&highlight=gray+connector

that is for your egr if you had it but in the pics you don't so just leave it.it hooks up to a grey box bolted to the back of the TB tube.

phyxius said:
that is for your egr if you had it but in the pics you don't so just leave it.it hooks up to a grey box bolted to the back of the TB tube.
You would think Ford would have taped it off or something. I don't like keeping exponsed connectors uncovered. I'm just going to tape it off.

Back