Jimmy Demmitt

RonzSC

Hey Jim...
Are you seriously going to try to get your car ready for racing this summer?
You have toaked about Oklahoma and/or Sac, maybe both?
It would be totally cool to hear you and Shelton roll on the 1/4 mile again.
Is Ron Randall still racing?

RonzSC said:
Hey Jim...
Are you seriously going to try to get your car ready for racing this summer?
You have toaked about Oklahoma and/or Sac, maybe both?
It would be totally cool to hear you and Shelton roll on the 1/4 mile again.
Is Ron Randall still racing?

Ron Hello :)

Yes its going back together ATO Racing trans is fixing my AOD with there trick stuff. I orderd a fresh set of Hoosiers slicks from Summit racing got two sets of fresh Cogged pulley belts the new EEC tunner has Rich of MN12 performance tune in it she will be on KILL :eek: Ron Randall havent herd from him in a long time think I have his e-mail address. Like to get John Shelton back up here in the cool months race side by side again I am looking at 11.60's this time around. I have to get the tow car smogged and registerd as well only money right? be nice to see you and the gang again looks as if I have to get a new helmet mine is out dated my fire jacket is still new "Army of One" Silver Attack comming your way in 2005-06. Ron how you been? leg doing ok? still owe you a Bakersfield famous BBQ burger ;) at the next South vs North race

Last edited:
mannysc said:
hey Jim you working at Knotts ????

"You found out" :eek: yes the Mighty Silver Bullet thrill ride strap yourself in the drivers seat hang on tight this ride will make you Fear the Silver Bullet

Last edited:
It's only money.

Good to hear that you are working to get that beast back making some fire! Plans sounds great and certainly make some heads turn.
I'm hangin' in there. Could be better, but I'm going to complain as things are too good for my family.
Look forward to chowing down on that burger...
Straight ahead Jimmy.

ok you buy Ron a burger and Ill buy a ride on the silver bullit!!!just strap me on the hood or trunk.or toss me in the trunk. :D

Im ready for Jim if I can just photoshop at the track :D

Attachments

• dddddddddddddddddd.JPG
    dddddddddddddddddd.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 42
mannysc said:
Im ready for Jim if I can just photoshop at the track :D

Wowwww Blown Hemi Charger vs Blown V6 Tbird :D Looks like Mannys bird is out front cool picture. Hey Manny can I use you for a weight bar in the trunk :eek: It would be neat to see you both at a meet soon

Back