few new pics of the bird at a show today

Tazer999

can't tell it just had over $11,000 in damage can ya, haha. I didn't get my two tone paint job just yet, but this one is still doing decent

sittin pretty at the show
83225.jpg

oooh, 485 ft lbs of torque
83224.jpg

obligatory burnout after show
83223.jpg

aftermath of burnout
357930_32_full.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering if you were going to have it fixed back up. I must have missed any posts about it after hearing of the damage. I love the looks of that car. Keep up the great work!
Tom

yah got her fixed up and threw a bit of money into the engine from my claim settlement. She is going off the road though for quite some time while I do my camaro build (hopefully more power then the tbird). The bird should make it back in a ocuple years though with a new paintjob and few other goodies, after that she will be a cruiser only and the camaro will be the DD

You gotta have a nice rubber protective coating for that new paint behind the back wheels! :D Nice car. I like the black on the SC and pipes with the silver letters.

Ryan,

Congrats on getting the car back together!

I hadn't even heard that you were fixing her. The last I heard, you figured she was a total loss.

It's looking great!

What did you do for engine mods?

Cheers,

Sean

Yah well tccoa is gone for hosting so I had to use a different hosting site.

mods? magnaport II equivalent blower, 75mm tb, 76mm maf, ported heads (similar to cmre stage 2), custom cam, 10% aluminum sc pulley, sci underdrives, sci jackshaft, sci ac delete, full custom exhaust, 38# injectors, 255 lph fuel pump, 4:10 gears, ic fan, ic mister (double ic is being powdercoated right now)

i'll finish list when I get home

Tazer999 said:
Yah well tccoa is gone for hosting so I had to use a different hosting site.

mods? magnaport II equivalent blower, 75mm tb, 76mm maf, ported heads (similar to cmre stage 2), custom cam, 10% aluminum sc pulley, sci underdrives, sci jackshaft, sci ac delete, full custom exhaust, 38# injectors, 255 lph fuel pump, 4:10 gears, ic fan, ic mister (double ic is being powdercoated right now)

i'll finish list when I get home

Didn't you put racing seats in? Have any pics of those?

i'm gonna borrow a camera this weekend if i trailer it to another car show. IF I do I will get pics of the stereo, backseat delete, harnesses, and racing seats then

Back