PDA

View Full Version : new 2 the game

tank
08-07-2005, 10:57 PM
I just bought a 90 sc and i like it alot but i am having brake problems. When i start the car my anti & brake light stay on and i have a hard pedel but sometimes it is ok. If the car sets overnight it will be ok but as i drive it the lights will come on and then the pedel is real hard. Can anyone help me out with this problem, could use some help. Thanks n advance :)

MySupChicken
09-05-2005, 09:14 PM
there are so many reasons a light will come on the abs system is very complex and will require a scanner to find out exatly what is going on. Your problem sounds like one of the abs sensors on the wheel are bad or just out of adjustment. I would deffently take it to a shop and have them scan your abs computer and have them tell you whats wrong with it. I can tell ya its the cheepest way to do it.

I just bought a 90 sc and i like it alot but i am having brake problems. When i start the car my anti & brake light stay on and i have a hard pedel but sometimes it is ok. If the car sets overnight it will be ok but as i drive it the lights will come on and then the pedel is real hard. Can anyone help me out with this problem, could use some help. Thanks n advance :)