New Magnaport Iii Blower Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor malvar

New Magnaport 111 Blower Now Available!

Hello to all SCCoA fellow members, enthusiasts and Guests, After months of working on this project with Charles from Magnum Powers, the Magnaport III is now available for purchase. This newly improved Magnaport III is designed to give your Super Coupe extra horsepower. The Magnaport III is totally rebuilt with new, larger bearings, new seals and is ported and re-machined. The inlet plenum has also been ported and this plenum will not fit any other blower in the world. It is specially designed to fit the Mag-3 (Magnaport III) and only the Mag-3. The blower has been tested with a 15% and 20% overdrive and showed very impressive numbers. This blower can be considered as a revitalization of the Super Coupe and XR7! This blower is capable of putting out more than 100+ horsepower over the stock Eaton blower. After many hours of discussions, we felt that we should go forth with this awesome project. I am still in the process of testing it further with such things as the Snow kit, bigger cam, very well ported heads, and other modifications, such as injectors, fuel pressure regulator, and of course you need to have a non-restricted exhaust as well as a Magnum Powers intake and 85MM throttle body or the 75mm. We are also going test it with both a front mount intercooler and our specially built double intercooler. For stock applications, we recommend you do not use more than a 5% overdrive. Visit us at this link below.Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store
Thank you for your support and confidence. It has been a long time coming....!!
Victor.....
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Attachments

• NEW Blower Magnaport  MAG--- 3.jpg
    NEW Blower Magnaport MAG--- 3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 480
  • BLOWER MAG-111.JPG
    BLOWER MAG-111.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 352
  • blower plenum opening.jpg
    blower plenum opening.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 404
  • BLOWER NEW MAG-3.JPG
    BLOWER NEW MAG-3.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
What about price? What type of price are we looking at?

Do you have a picture of the MPIII compared to the MPII? I wouldn't mind seeing a difference between the two!

-Kornhaus

Hi Scotty and Tom, We will be Listing it shortly, we will show the diffrence between the Mag-3 and the MAg-2 only in picture comparisons. We will also have special promos. Pricing will also be there among other options for those who want to use your Magnaport 11 as a possible core exchange. We will take this as an option if you do not have a stock core. Charles and I have discussed many options we can offer. We have been working on this with Charles for quite sometime. Also We plan to announce some other "Super Coupe" applications that we have also been working on, which will make this "MAG-3 take off. As you would expect it. This is the begining of what we are calling the "SUPER COUPE XR7 REVITALIZATATION PROJECT" This is just one part of the process. We are listing it as soon as we have a few minutes.The Listing where we can give the Member As many options as we can. I've been working pretty hard and so has everyone to help get this out to market. We want to help everyone who would be Interested in obtaining one as easy as possible. We have made many purchases, to help enhance it's potential.This should have come out last night but unfortunatelly I had to go pick up a large shipment of parts. We will get it all out to everyone ASAP.
Thanks for your patience and support.
Victor.....
Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

hellakornhaus said:
What about price? What type of price are we looking at?

Do you have a picture of the MPIII compared to the MPII? I wouldn't mind seeing a difference between the two!

-Kornhaus

Hi Scotty The comparison in the back of the blowers are in the pictures I believe if not I will place one there. In our store it should be up at any moment. That's it for now! How in the Heck Have you been.........
Were you Working???
the comparison in the store is the 3rd picture....

Last edited:
After getting off the phone with Mr.MP I can give the following number.
346 HP @ 15% OD w/ MPII
375 HP @ 15% OD w/MPIII
390 HP @ 20% OD w/MPIII
The test car has full MP Line up including FMIC. Had home-ported heads and mild cam. The most HP increase was seen from 5000 RPM above. The sound ports are NOT welded shut, Bypass valve on the Inlet Plenum remains.

Should have mine ordered in a day or two :)

i see.... so.... by the looks of this mabe i shouldnt have spent my money on a late model blower then... nice....

z90sc said:
..is it possible that MP may have learned something from a competitor?
z

It looks almost exacty like the custom blowers Magnum Powers made for Coy Miller and Jim Demmit several years ago. I believe those blowers were made before the ESM DIII.

David

I have earlier version...

I bought this off of Jim Demmitt in the spring. The blower at the time was one of two with Coy Miller having the other one. It is on the car and mine has the slits sealed up, but I don't have any real seat time with it yet.

DSC07977.jpg

David Neibert said:
It looks almost exacty like the custom blowers Magnum Powers made for Coy Miller and Jim Demmit several years ago. I believe those blowers were made before the ESM DIII.

David

.....o i c....I've never seen CMs' blower,the first time I saw that style of porting was on the ESM......sorry.Looks like I'm gonna' have to "move up" again.

Mag Iii Questions

Toms-SC said:
Victor, does your price of 1445 include the core charge? :confused:

Hi,I would prefer answering many questions by email or phone.I will need a core...But I made some prior arrangements during this process to be able to give everyone an easier way to buy this blower. The price is $1445.00 at this time.The price may go up to $1445.00 at the most. I understood $1450.00 was the set price but I have been told by many that it is being listed for $1445.00,so I am matching that price. I have spoken to quite a few members for the last few months and they know that I have been working on the Mag III's debut. They know I have been working on this for a good while....close to a year. Some are advertizing the Mag-3 as if they built it themselves. I will give any customers a good,fair deal. Charles built this blower and I have been marketing it to many of the members in the past couple of months. We have our own special way of doing things that are unique to our store and policies. You can read about our policies in our store.There is no waiting period for these blowers and if you wish to purchase it now, it would be no longer than 7-10 days. Please email or call us and we can discuss different options. Use the link and you are already ahead of the game.
Thanks Tom,for your input and questions. Give me a call 352-732-5013 or email me at; Spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net.

Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store
Best regards,
Victor
PS To make things clear, This blower was manufactured by Charles Warner of Magnum Powers LLC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back