Set of complete heads, rockers and pushrods (PIX)

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
STILL FOR SALE: Set of complete heads, rockers and pushrods (PIX)

Still for sale

Found a local toy and imma need some cash to see if I can buy it :D . So im getting rid of a few parts. Bellow is a set of stock SC heads. Good and clean condition. $100 plus shipping...im including the matching stock rockers, fulcrum and bolt and also the matching pushrods. AS you can see all are well organized to where they are supposed to be. I *might* be parting the entire engine....oil pan to intake manifold (no supercharger), and all accesory brackets/belt tensioners, exh. manifolds etc....if u have questions about anything let me know. Reply here, PM or email to Caifanito@aol.com

heads.JPG

Pass side head:
Passinger1.JPG

passinger2.JPG

passinger3.JPG

passinger4.JPG

Drivers side head:
drivers1.JPG

drivers2.JPG

drivers3.JPG

drivers4.JPG

Pushrods:
pushrods.JPG

Rockers/fulcrum and attaching bolt:
rockers2.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, I might be needing a pair of heads? Have your's been pressure checked? any other work done on them,like new valve seals,surfacing etc...? I just wonder what I have to do to them to use wiyhout worries of problems? Not that I'm saying you'd sell junk,just that one never knows!
Could you check on if ups or fedex will ship and how much to 64494?
Thanks, Terry :cool:

Hey Terry, well these heads came out of one of my spare engine so no, they havent received any work from the machine shop (press. check, seals or nothing). Ill check shipping and let u know.

Im waiting until oct 1st for the guy that wanted the heads. If it doesnt go through by then, i guess they'd be up for grabs again. Any questions feel free to inquire.

jc91sc said:
I expressed interest, but I don't remember if you ever got back to me. I'm in Atlanta, Ga. 30316...let me know what shipping will be. Thanks.

James E.
AdrenalineTuning@excite.com

James, my apologies friend. I figured i'd just wait to hear from the other person since they contacted me first. I wasnt in a hurry to sell them so i waited for (i think) a month, but i think thats a bit too long to wait. In any case. I'll PM you with shipping info.

Sorry, I am the lowlife who didn't email back

CaifanSC said:
James, my apologies friend. I figured i'd just wait to hear from the other person since they contacted me first. I wasnt in a hurry to sell them so i waited for (i think) a month, but i think thats a bit too long to wait. In any case. I'll PM you with shipping info.

My Suburban radiator went out and it was $377 at cost for an OE....then I had to install it so there went my money for the heads. Please accept my apology for not following up, and slowing down the process for some others.

marc

Back