Boost,oil press,and air/fuel gauges

tjsc87

i am selling all three of these gauges. first off the oil and boost gauge are both mechanical, the air fuel is electric. i bought the gauges to use in the SC but i want to get the electrical boost and oil gauges and dont want the air fuel. make offers. they are all autometer, also they are all brand new never been hooked up or used. they are in my car but they are just sitting in the pod they arre not hooked up. they will come with everything u need to hook them up i am open to reasonable offers. reply here or shoot me a PM.

tjsc87 said:
i am selling all three of these gauges. first off the oil and boost gauge are both mechanical, the air fuel is electric. i bought the gauges to use in the SC but i want to get the electrical boost and oil gauges and dont want the air fuel. make offers. they are all autometer, also they are all brand new never been hooked up or used. they are in my car but they are just sitting in the pod they arre not hooked up. they will come with everything u need to hook them up i am open to reasonable offers. reply here or shoot me a PM.
Which series are they?

Paul

tjsc87 said:
all three are pro comp and all three are still for sale
Why don't you sell them to me. It doesn't matter, that I live in Canada, doest it? Or you didn't like tha price I offered? Here's what we can do. Why don't find out how much shipping to Totonto, Canada, M5A3X1 will be and then add what you expect to get for those gauges and we will go form there!? :eek: ;)
cheers,
Payton

here are some pics of the gauges... the boost goes from 0-35psi and it is just the boosst not boost and vac, and the oil goes from 0-100psi. shoot some offers.

Attachments

• DSC00809.JPG
    DSC00809.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC00816.JPG
    DSC00816.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00811.JPG
    DSC00811.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00812.JPG
    DSC00812.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00817.JPG
    DSC00817.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 35
8ate8 said:
you take horrible pictures, dude :p
eah, his camera is very ~~~~~~ or he was too nervious to take pictures ;)
Anyhow, Oil and AF gauges are sold. Cheque is in main. ;)

or i really didnt care lol its a gauge there is not much to it some numbers and letters on the face and some wires in the back what u want from me i m not a pro and i didnt try to get a good pic i was just takin em to get sumthin up jeeze . lol

Back