PDA

View Full Version : Cruise-In Last Night at Gupthill's in Latham

NY90RedSC
08-09-2005, 07:42 AM
On a whim I decided to head down to the monthly cruise-in at Gupthill's Arena in Latham, NY last night. As usual the turnout of hot rods, classics, muscle cars and the like was outstanding.
When we were getting ready to leave I spotted a T-Bird across the street in the parking lot. We walked over and there sat a 91 black on black SC with a for sale sign in the front seat. I called the number and the gentleman who owned it waved from the parking lot at the arena. We spent the better part of 2 hours talking about our cars and Fords in general. He had no idea this site existed so I gave him the link and told him we looked forward to seeing him here.
Hopefully next month there will be even more SC's there to admire and gawk at. It was definitely worth the trip, I know that. And who knows, after Brett sees all the awesome SC's here, he may just decide to keep his 91 too! On can only hope!! :D

likuidphreon
02-14-2006, 03:48 PM
When is the next cruise-in near Albany/Latham/Schenectady? I just got my modified '94 SC and I live in Rotterdam. :)