Getting a tune?

Callmewhitexr7

Ok I want to get my car dyno tuned, but I don't know where I would take it around here that knows anything about the SC.. Does anyone know of a place I could take it or a person I could take it to somewhere around oklahoma???

NICK

Callmewhitexr7 said:
Ok I want to get my car dyno tuned, but I don't know where I would take it around here that knows anything about the SC.. Does anyone know of a place I could take it or a person I could take it to somewhere around oklahoma???

NICK
I'll be there in Oct, if you want a chip now I'll reburn it then for you.

What part of OK will you be in? And are you saying you can get me a chip now then when you get here reburn it? if so then how much if not then what r u talking about? Thanks

NICK

I'll be in OKC for the SC Shootout in Oct. Tuning will be available then. I will provide you a chip now or later but either way I'll include my services for dyno tuning in Oct. Duno fees will be additional. Contact me at the email in my sig if you are interested.

Damn I didnt know the SC shootout was going to be in okc.. How much is the chip?? Let me think about whether i want it now or later..

NICK

Back