5-speed Transmisison 4 sale

snakesm13

This transmission came out of my 89 Thunderbird SC it has 170,xxx miles on it and works great, only complaint with it was that the 2nd gear syncro grinds under hard shifts from 1st, other than that the tranny worked great for me. i recently put a newer stronger tranny in this summer b/c im leaving for college on the 26th of Aug, and i didn't want to do it in an apartment parking lot, figured might as well do this now. I really need to get rid of this transmission fast if your tranny is going out this would be a decent replacement, if you rebuild tranny's then this would be a great investments if you need a spare parts tranny better snatch this one up, i will let it go for pretty cheap so just post on here or email me at snakesm13@charter.net with a price and we will talk

thanx
shane

i really need this gone before i leave
i am located in Portland, tx down by corpus christi, i will be in waco, tx for college if that is closer for you.
thanx again

edit: disregard any links besides my email my computer had a brain fart

Last edited:
Pm

snakesm13 said:
This transmission came out of my 89 Thunderbird SC it has 170,xxx miles on it and works great, only complaint with it was that the 2nd gear syncro grinds under hard shifts from 1st, other than that the tranny worked great for me. i recently put a newer stronger tranny in this summer b/c im leaving for college on the 26th of Aug, and i didn't want to do it in an apartment parking lot, figured might as well do this now. I really need to get rid of this transmission fast if your tranny is going out this would be a decent replacement, if you rebuild tranny's then this would be a great investments if you need a spare parts tranny better snatch this one up, i will let it go for pretty cheap so just post on here or email me at snakesm13@charter.net with a price and we will talk

thanx
shane

i really need this gone before i leave
i am located in Portland, tx down by corpus christi, i will be in waco, tx for college if that is closer for you.
thanx again

edit: disregard any links besides my email my computer had a brain fart

Sent you a PM

JD

Back