would this be useful on an SC?

Just thought it was kinda cool..............if you looked at the price, you'll know I wasn't considering buying it.

You could do something similar with a nitrous jet, set to come on at a certain boost with a boost switch, but then again, it wouldn't be variable unless you used some kind of varibale fuel pump or controller to vary pressure...

But even then prolly a few hundred cheaper!

I don't see how either would be much good without some kind of monitor that would automatically adjust for A/F???

Cheaper yes........but sometimes going to the really big injectors that your engine may require after heavy mods, will make getting your car to idle a real pain. Example.....a friend of mine has a mustang that is pretty built (something like 456hp to the wheels on pump gas) anyway, the thing is tuned as much as he can with the stock computer. When he first starts it when the motor is cold, the thing idles up and down and almost tries to die for like 20 seconds. He said it is because the stock computer has a hard time with the 60lb injectors. I thought this is where that HKS thingy might come in handy.......maybe you wouldn't have to run such big injectors if you had additional ones to kick in when needed. I don't know....just a thought..........dang thing is too expensive anyway!

Back